people on benefits ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably contender for thread of the year, but RAT youre right. There is a lot of acrimony being generated.

Lets all have a cuddle?

Maybe close thread? (no, I haven't run out of arguments! :))

**** Sake 37 pages

Cmon peeps i thought we were all friends

i aint read all the thread but from what i can see there is some amount of shite in here cmon folks get a grip

now for what the OP started this thread for

the fella mabye needs it for certain things ie someone in his immediate family is disabled or he is

how he funds it is up to him if he gets into serious debt hes up shit creek

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I'm all out of popcorn :(

I wonder if I can claim any benefits that would allow me free popcorn?

my neighbour has just put a planning permission for an extension to the house, it will cost him about 55K (as the one I did this year cost 45 and his is bigger extension)

now this guy is on benefits doesnt work at all. has a 53 plate people carrier - so how can he afford such an investment in his property ? when he is on benefits ? Is he working with cash in hand and not telling the benefits people.

I work and my wife yet at times we have to watch what we spend as with cost of living and owning a car going up.

rant over

the words "jealous" and "i smell shite" spring to mind.........

just watch ur back there robin many social grasses about i smell,,,**** am robin lol

its ok robin, i have my special anti social grass shield up and my belt tightned right up incase they try and rip my tights off, dirty filthy scum that they are.

Think this has run it's course now

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back