people asking for reps !!!

you could also say it brings the God out in ppl here .. strikes me that the only people that aren't bothered about it are the ppl who don't spend 'much' time here .

I do and rep means a lot .. every person that leaves me it i always see to it that i help them when i can :) doesnt mean that if u leave me rep i'll lick ur arse i look at the posts they've put up and if they've helped ..

:Cheers:

smirnoff_rules said:
l just think more peeps need good manners and just reply with a thanx

Spot on
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:​

english said:
strikes me that the only people that aren't bothered about it are the ppl who don't spend 'much' time here .

like who?

im here a everyday...i log in at different times througout the day. and i still think there useless.

they can stay for all i care i dont think this was about whether they stay of go it was about asking for rep, i got my point across that even after asking for rep those people would not gain any respect through it.

night all tis bed time....

Last edited by a moderator:
like you .. member for 2+half years less posts than me (yea yea i know posts arent everything) I've been here for 5 months if that .. let the gravy flow

english said:
like you .. member for 2+half years less posts than me (yea yea i know posts arent everything) I've been here for 5 months if that .. let the gravy flow

i dont get you at all, just because i dont post 50 posts a day that make me a member that doesnt come here much?

your argument is getting silly now.

ive been a member a while yes, so because i dont post crap or like a maniac im lesser than you? is that what your saying?

i bet ive had more hours on here than you... so whos the "not on here much" person.

your argument is that the people that dont come here much (who are actually here all the time????) are the ones who dont like rep.

nothings farther from the truth... rep is useless and its my opinion which you wont change by putting offensive remarks.

my opinion counts as much as yours and you stil persist with knocking anyone who disagrees with you.

we dont have to agree but that doesnt seem good enough for you.

you seem to have singled me out as the "not here much" brigade (still wrong as im here lots) and you seem to have failed to see posts from other members of good standing here with the same opinion as me. are they " not here much" aswell?

does there opinion not count either because they fail to agree with you?

talking of respect someones losing it fast......this is the rant room opinions count.. its not the you must afree with me room or i'll carry on picking at bones and try to agravate the situation.

shall i compile a list of the other members who agree there not important and post there join date and post count...

check explosivo for example......thousands of posts......check the post in this thread.

i cant believe some people all that matters is post count and rep....

you are not your post count...you are not your rep.....you are a member no more no less but from your posts you seem to have a im better than you because of my rep and post count sort of person, another reason reps useless it give people a sense of power of others.

im not impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
be unimpressed about the fact that u havent donated either oh yes it's all free and good :)

I'm silly now am i , you're the person that needs an essay to explain yourself

good night sir

lol oh it comes down to money now aswell does it?

money , post count and rep. how shallow you are, do you have any real friends?

i wont post an essay this time in fact im leaving it at this.

the thread will be judged by others reading, let them draw there opinions of you and see if you get rep for it, seems thats all thats important

i for one have drawn my opinion of this thread and a certain member and they both aint good.

end of from me, feel free to add to you already self indulgant posting about how good you are.

cop out any way you can u ****** doesn't matter to me , throw the usual reverse psychology that u ppl do

:Clap:

Last edited:
reverse what lol....people will read this and draw there own opinion i dont need to twist anything its all in text in these threads,

and i didnt want to show my bad side here but your drawing it out of me.. i suggest you remove the part about me being a tosser.. hiding behind a pc isnt hard and id have knocked you out if you'd been face to face with me with a comment like that.

you can believe that. but seeing how your behind a pc it kinda makes that hard to do so hows about removing it, name calling is a sign that im getting to you, so i,ll bow out.. regardless of your next reply which will probably be something along the lines of "knock me out yeak id like to see you try"

face to face your comment would have seen action but both you and me know i aint travelling to you and you aint travelling to me, so any hard man reply is nonsense.

goodnight sleep on it and chill youll feel better in the morning.

knock me out lmao u want my address? was gonna throw extra abuse in but i'm not as petty as u

let us agree to disagree on the subject of reps ..

english, I'm not greedy or stupid but I do use a couple of other forums. Sometimes there are subjects that cannot be answered here but can be answered somewhere else, DW is my main forum and I do generaly only use the other forums as a last resort (no disrespect to them I just prefer DW) but sometimes you need a different take on things or a different solution that you can not find here. I posted a question on here a while ago and didn't get a single reply so tried a different forum, this isn't being unloyal it's just asking somebody else the question.

it was fun while it lasted ! :)

apologies to tommohawk , had e few too many last night. I don't really think ur a tosser

regards , english

: spank :dear oh dear.... :love: kiss and make up

gave a rep point for being a man and apologising in the open forum m8 lol

Back