peed off with my DM800HD

Just seen 1 or 2 that tried it. If it were my box, I'd give everything a shot tho lol

Just a quick update, you were right Lukeian when I used IE it flashed. Alls not well though as even after reflash I'm still getting "dream multimedia ->error!" on the LCD while trying to boot. I think the box may be dead.

dont give u m8 ,, wot image or u using , please paste the whole name ie with the nfi too at the end . l had IE do that the first time l used it and didnt flash right

have you checked the simcard mate, is it seated correctly, snd also check the solder on it too as i had a sunray 800 where the solder come loose on the sim tray and it was doing exactly the same! got a friend to resolder it on and away it went, flashed no problem!

Here's one I tried Smirnoff Ferrari-SSL82F-OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120105.nfi, even tried their rescue image with no joy, they have just replied saying sim holder or sim faulty. Just seen a new for £20 got to be worth a try. makes me wonder if it's been on it's way for a while causing the instability issues. I keep you posted on it Thanks everyone for the help.

For info it was a bad sim, new one for £20 and away we go again. Thanks again for all the help.

My sim card was loose too once I put it in properly it started working.
If you send me a PM I can forward you a shop name (Trusted) who you can speak to and they shall fix the DB for you for a Reasonable price.: multi :

Back