• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paypal problem

Dalk

Inactive User
Having setup a new premiere Paypal account and linked and verified my bank account to it I thought I could start purchases on line? Wrong! On trying to make payment paypal asks for credit card details.??

Sent them an email yesterday no response yet. Anyone had this problem before ?

Thanx

Bigga

DW Member +
Thats a sign mate,, if at all possible avoid paypal they are a waste of time..

Having setup a new premiere Paypal account and linked and verified my bank account to it I thought I could start purchases on line? Wrong! On trying to make payment paypal asks for credit card details.??

Sent them an email yesterday no response yet. Anyone had this problem before ?

Thanx
I had this problem only when I exceeded £7500 received within a 6 month timeframe.

What they deemed to be "suspicious activity".

Since completing that, I've not had a problem with any limitations m8

Scott

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
lol....it was kind of suspicious activity (Grey Area);).....with what you were up to....lol

Jooooles

Inactive User
you need to wait a week pay pal put 2 low sums of money into your account usualy 17 pence and 64 pence etc but under a quid you then verify these amounts by logging into pay pal then you can instant transfer

ive heard loads a stories about people being hacked through pay pal but to be honest ive never had a problem once bank funding was set up

macsquirty

Inactive User
I had a similar problem a while back.....my funds come straight from the bank now yet my paypal account details show that my 'now' expired credit card is my chosen payment method....go figure!
just my 2-pence worth...;)

Dalk

Inactive User
Thanks to all who replied. Rang them up (believe me it's a mission going past automated crap!) and found out the problem.

Even though my bank account has been correctly setup i still need to specify a credit or debit card. This is essential for instant payments when shopping online. Wish this was clearly stated in the mud!

Hope this helps someone.