PayPal, I got my cash back!!!!

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
My PayPal account was put on hold months ago, I had just over £30 in it. I sent them all the info they wanted to get it opened up again but in the end we just kept going around in circles.

Anyway I had an email yesterday from PayPal and it said I could withdraw my PayPal funds at this moment in time if I wished to do so.

But, it said my account was still on hold so I could not send, receive, add funds etc to my account, all I could do was cash out to my bank account the funds I already had in there.

Well blow me down with a feather, I tried to cash out and it seems to have gone through fine, looks like I will be getting my £30 back from PayPal.

Some free beer I never expected, nice one, and go and FCK yourselves PayPal, your a bunch of strange people!!!!

:banana::Clap::banana:

My PayPal account was put on hold months ago, I had just over £30 in it. I sent them all the info they wanted to get it opened up again but in the end we just kept going around in circles.

Anyway I had an email yesterday from PayPal and it said I could withdraw my PayPal funds at this moment in time if I wished to do so.

But, it said my account was still on hold so I could not send, receive, add funds etc to my account, all I could do was cash out to my bank account the funds I already had in there.

Well blow me down with a feather, I tried to cash out and it seems to have gone through fine, looks like I will be getting my £30 back from PayPal.

Some free beer I never expected, nice one, and go and FCK yourselves PayPal, your a bunch of strange people!!!!

:banana::Clap::banana:
no free beer if it was your money :Laugh:

Well yeah technically speaking mate, but I gave this up months ago, never bothered with it, so I just assumed it was doomed to PayPals multi-million £ black hole of customers seized funds.

So to me, it is free beer. :BLOBBY:

So what I want to know is they must have decided it was my cash, all genuine for them to let me have it back, yet they still keep my account on hold? Not that I would ever use it again anyway, but it just goes to show the company is run by a bunch of nut cases who are not very intelligent in any way, shape, or form whatsoever!!

but it just goes to show the company is run by a bunch of nut cases who are not very intelligent in any way, shape, or form whatsoever!!

ive been nominated to make a statement saying that the DW mod team have nothing to do with the running of paypal, even if the evidence above suggests otherwise

:proud:

@digicol nice 1 a happy bonus getting your own money back :)

having never had a paypal account but seen loads of people on forums (this one included) who are in dispute it is really no wonder it is/has fallen into disrepute.

having said that i can see paypals problem in trying to sort out who or what is in the wrong between two parties. Even when an injured party has seemingly supplied all evidence to prove they are in the right.

i assume e-bay is paypals biggest area of use, and e-bay is full nowadays of scammers its no wonder that genuine users get cought up and fall foul of both e-bays and paypals rules and regulations.

l have to say l have used paypal since they started and never had a problem .. even got money back from them .. lucky l guess

thats some good news Col :)

Some free beer I never expected, nice one,

get to Tesco or Saisburys as there doing 3 for £20 but ends today so get there quick ;)
all the goodies to stella,bulmers fosters etc

Back