party

andyboyrfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
am off to a party tonight cant wait to get blooterd lol what u guys up 2

I've got a 12hr night shift ahead of me! I'm having a party at my gaff tomorrow night! Let the booze flow!

im off to a 40th birthday party so ill probably be posting sh**e when i get back tonight lol

well i'm not long got back ( well a couple of hours ago anyway)from the club where there was a function for the mermorial of Duncan Frame who was killed in the local pub recently (you may have read my threa on this) it was absolutely packed round there........the funeral has as of yet still not taken place as his body has not yet been released because 7 people have still yet to be charged for his murder. It was a good night and everyone was in good spirit, as this is what he would of wanted.

well i'm not long got back ( well a couple of hours ago anyway)from the club where there was a function for the mermorial of Duncan Frame who was killed in the local pub recently (you may have read my threa on this) it was absolutely packed round there........the funeral has as of yet still not taken place as his body has not yet been released because 7 people have still yet to be charged for his murder. It was a good night and everyone was in good spirit, as this is what he would of wanted.

AND I AINT GOING WITH OUT YOU TINA..................:proud: :Clap:

Back