Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

party

just started to rip kitchen out then off to bed to get up 4 work in morn ...have a few for me lol

well i'm not long got back ( well a couple of hours ago anyway)from the club where there was a function for the mermorial of Duncan Frame who was killed in the local pub recently (you may have read my threa on this) it was absolutely packed round there........the funeral has as of yet still not taken place as his body has not yet been released because 7 people have still yet to be charged for his murder. It was a good night and everyone was in good spirit, as this is what he would of wanted.

well i'm not long got back ( well a couple of hours ago anyway)from the club where there was a function for the mermorial of Duncan Frame who was killed in the local pub recently (you may have read my threa on this) it was absolutely packed round there........the funeral has as of yet still not taken place as his body has not yet been released because 7 people have still yet to be charged for his murder. It was a good night and everyone was in good spirit, as this is what he would of wanted.

AND I AINT GOING WITH OUT YOU TINA..................:proud: :Clap:

Back