Parrot AR Drone

Davey_H

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have bought myself a Parrot Ar Drone 2 and I'm looking for some software for my iphone its called Drone Ace 2.75 do any of you have a Parrot Ar Drone and want to send me a few tips on here or have the software I'm looking for???

I have just bought a 60Beat controller to help me pilot it and that's great but I would really like this other software.

regards

DaveyH

whats it like mate iv always wanted one but couldn't justify it with no real purpose to own one, do you plan on using it for anything specific or just for fun.

Haha I'm really surprised you have never had one!!!!
You seem to like your Tech more than me.

It's just for fun mate, I bought it for myself for Christmas and only getting round to playing with it now.
I've been reading on how I can extend the wifi range and because if that I think I should get a GPS tracker for it as well.

All I've done so far is mess about last weekend with the Ipad and Iphone, thats what made me buy a 60Beat controller as I was crap at controlling it by that method.

Today I was chasing the Grandson its fast a f@ck and really good fun

Regards

Daveyh

next hobby lined up...

just got to persuade the missus that our lives will be more fullfilling and enriched by owning one...

so no doubt i won`t be buying one anytime soon lol

jase

Back