Paris attacks: Dozens dead and hostages held at Bataclan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Daughter and her friends were at a well known shopping center yesterday queuing up to pay for there shopping when all of a sudden there was an announcement stating get out of the building(it was the fire alarm). Upon leaving the building There were lots of our Continental friends chanting "its a bomb scare" and laughing as they said it. On doing this it caused panic throughout the whole area. Now if the said people want peace in the UK, may I suggest they help people rather than causing unnecessary panic before all hell lets loose. If this post is redeemed inappropriate then by all means delete it but at least I have spoke my mind. :(

Not sure what mp's are thinking with they pass laws allowing mass movement from war torn country's , these young lads lifes involve guns on a day to day basic where 90% of Europe have never seen a gun on the streets ,.
everyone knew this was going to happen so why are pm's surprised ?
on the tv it said the uk police (mi5)stop something like this happening once a month
. l think the dna side of identification need some big money injected into it so it works as fast a fingerprint checking
and everyone has to give a sample too , this would stop illegal movement lm sure

Not sure what mp's are thinking with they pass laws allowing mass movement from war torn country's , these young lads lifes involve guns on a day to day basic where 90% of Europe have never seen a gun on the streets ,.
everyone knew this was going to happen so why are pm's surprised ?
on the tv it said the uk police (mi5)stop something like this happening once a month
. l think the dna side of identification need some big money injected into it so it works as fast a fingerprint checking
and everyone has to give a sample too , this would stop illegal movement lm sure

Give police the power to search Mosques at random times, that would help as well. It would probably catch a few of these slimy sods hiding in the dungeons of these places hate preaching to innocent young people who know no better and think violence,bombing for the sake of there Religion is the norm when we all know it is not.

There is a hard core group of about a dozen youngish Muslims who preach their vile hatred on the streets every day of the week (a couple of them are local white "converts") and since the weekend have been including Paris in their rants. They have been doing this crap for several years and very little appears to be done about them, there are numerous small mosques and the large main mosque in Luton within a 500 yards of where they operate and you will rarely see any objection to their actions.
I believe people like this are a very real danger and to quote Bronto

"My thoughts are this, at any one time in the UK alone there are well over 2000 targets being monitored by the security services, targets being extremist Muslims and fanatics, the security services know who these scumbags are and their activities and movements, why wait until they do something similar here ? take them out in silence, no reporting, no remorse, complete blackout, do the same EVERY TIME these shitheads surface.

They want to meet their maker, I say make it sooner rather than later"

This really needs to happen, and I don't mean to just these Muslims but to anyone who the "authorities" absolutely know are intent on causing harm to the Country and its citizens.
No doubt some will disagree and say that it is bringing us down to their level or moans about civil or human rights, but if nothing is done there will be a time in the future when no one will have any rights because we will be living under their tyranny.

Why stop there why not take them all out, all 2.1 billion of them

Bottom line it's treason at the very least. If there is 100 proof of treasonous behaviour then it should be dealt with the way treason used to be dealt with.

So deal with the ones that are committing the act of treason

:rolleyes:..........She is a lovely woman, related to Anthony, Muslim I think.

Never heard of her, she hasn't changed her name to this one has she?

Lauren-Booth-e1352869442996.jpg

Why stop there why not take them all out, all 2.1 billion of them

You obviously did not take on board the whole of my post............
"This really needs to happen, and I don't mean to just these Muslims but to anyone who the "authorities" absolutely know are intent on causing harm to the Country and its citizens."
There are many of other groups who pose threats to the British nation and the British way of life, who are just as dangerous whether they are the extremist Muslims or the complete polar opposite who would advocate the eradication of whole sections of the community.
The sort of scum I am referring to are the ones who would have been locked up or killed a long time ago if it hadn't been for the interference of the so called do gooders who claim human rights and social standing for everyone except the victims.

I agree with some of the things you say but you are painting all Muslims with the same brush, there is only so much verbal venom one can take on board

Its people’s ignorance that makes them hate the things they don’t understand

You don’t have any objections to Jehovah witnesses preaching Jesus is not God but he is his son

Those Muslims that you saw in Luton were only preaching the same thing except they go one step further and say God does not have sons either

If you consider that kind of preaching as “vile hatred” I feel sorry for you

No he is not painting them all with the same brush , show me where.

Why bring up the Paris murders then , to me that`s preaching vile hatred.

I agree with some of the things you say but you are painting all Muslims with the same brush, there is only so much verbal venom one can take on board

Its people’s ignorance that makes them hate the things they don’t understand

You don’t have any objections to Jehovah witnesses preaching Jesus is not God but he is his son

Those Muslims that you saw in Luton were only preaching the same thing except they go one step further and say God does not have sons either

If you consider that kind of preaching as “vile hatred” I feel sorry for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back