Attack in Nice: Many dead as lorry hits crowd

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A lorry has struck a crowd after Bastille Day celebrations in the southern French city of Nice, killing at least 80 people and injuring dozens, officials say.

It happened on the famous Promenade des Anglais after a firework display. The driver was shot dead and guns and grenades were found inside the lorry.

President Francois Hollande said the attack was of a "terrorist nature".

He extended a state of emergency by three months
Attack in Nice: Many dead as lorry hits crowd - BBC News

One word explains the people that murder normal humans living there normal lives.
(BA*STARDS)!!!!
The people who lost there lives were innocent people.
Things have moved on in this world.

Kids can go to school!!!!
females do not need to be covered!!!
freedom of speech is the norm!!!
(believe it or not!!! "we can watch a tv")

cavemen died along time ago.

Surly the the actions of these fools will result in the same out come of the caveman.

My heart goes out to all effected in NICE.

This is terrible news for France again. These arseholes are just cowards I sincerely hope there will be a solution to this. These terrorist want blowing up they are not big and certainly not clever. One good thing came out of this and that is the coont got shot dead that is one less of these twarts to worry about now. My thoughts are with all families and friends at this sad time.:( Don't you dare bring that fecking racist card out Mr drob because this is just sick man.

Just disgusting . Innocent people losing their lives . For what ?. This has nothing to do with religion or freedoms . These people are evil they have no cause no backing from 99.9 % of Muslims . They are animals that need eradicated without mercy .

Just disgusting . Innocent people losing their lives . For what ?. This has nothing to do with religion or freedoms . These people are evil they have no cause no backing from 99.9 % of Muslims . They are animals that need eradicated without mercy .

Im questioning the 99.9% to be honest! :(

the problem with all this there is no solution to this, no matter what the countries do about it, you can guarantee someone will get on there high horse and start its against there human rights you cant treat them like that, but its ok for there to kill even murder others.

Is it not something like 1 in 3 of the UK Islam followers would NOT report a terrorist plot??

That in itself highlights a massive problem!

Those that fail to report a terrorist plot are no different than those actually executing the plot itself! Kind of puts the 99.9% figure to bed!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Those poor family people and kids mown down by pure evil.

May those who died rest in peace.

- - - Updated - - -

Im questioning the 99.9% to be honest! :(

It's just a majority reference.

There's good and bad everywhere unfortunately.

So who would they report it to if not the police??

Over 1/4 want Sharia Law? Is that not alarming enough??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The attacks have just been moved from their own countries to european countries.
Europe having open door policy has added to all these troubles.
They want to destabilise countries by destroying their tourism, look at eygpt/Tunisia/turkey all fecked.

Undoubtedly the worst thing is many children were injured or even killed. They were enjoying Bastille Day with their families, peacefully.

What has to be wrong in someone's mind to be able to do this?

Undoubtedly the worst thing is many children were injured or even killed. They were enjoying Bastille Day with their families, peacefully.

What has to be wrong in someone's mind to be able to do this?

They do not discriminate we are all infidels to them.....

So another follower of the 'Religion Of Peace' kills 84 people - 10 of them were children!!!!

FFS!

How long do we have to tolerate these horrible bastards living among us then and killing in the name of their fcuked up religion?

Yet again i was among Muslims today - and not a peep out of them as the rest of us non-Muslims stood around the TV watching Sky News criticising and commenting on the attack.

Well done to the brave French police they didn't know if that truck was loaded with explosives or other terrorists but still the neutralised the scum that was driving it. We live in a ****ed up world.

I Know emotions run high after these type of events but please remember this is main site news and any racists remarks or comments will be removed and anyone posting them will be infracted..

I don't believe that the normal everyday Muslim would support these attacks . Isis and the people who support them ain't religious they are sub human . Remember these people kill more Muslims than they do non Muslims . They are terrorists not freedom fighters . They are evil not religious .

This guy may have been a lone wolf :( but no doubt isis will claim it in their name

Just after watching uncut footage of it online.
Blood is boiling at the footage.

What I will say is "it's falling into trumps plans to discriminate"
But as these attacks keep happening I am starting to listen to him a bit more.

Back