Brussels Zaventem airport and metro attacks 'kill at least 13'

Which are which?

Can’t you tell from the way they dress?

6203968_orig.jpg

Can’t you tell from the way they dress?

6203968_orig.jpg

The woman only the left (if she lives in a traditionally christian country) probably dresses that way by choice.

the woman on the right (if she lives in a traditionally muslim country) probably dresses that way to avoid being stoned or burned to death...

You love it mate, keep them coming.

Yes but please bear in mind that I haven’t started a single topic on this subject

Other than the single one where I discouraged any form of debate whatsoever

My conscience is clear

Yes but please bear in mind that I haven’t started a single topic on this subject

Other than the single one where I discouraged any form of debate whatsoever

My conscience is clear

You might not start them, but you jump right in there as soon as they appear.

sort of a virtual ambulance chaser.. :)

I see you chose a picture without the full face and hand coverings???

Why was that?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would love to answer you mate as I would post no 34

and I'm just itching to answer post no 7 as well

but only if Mr. @buzzer gives me permission as I don't want to upset him

And we have to bear in mind the recent rule change that we seem to be ignoring

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vip...s-political-topics.html?highlight=forum+rules

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forum-announcements-bugs-437/155604-digital-world-rules.html

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the most common comeback from atheists to people of faith: religion is the main cause of wars. Without faith, many say, there would have been no 9/11 attacks, no Israeli-Palestinian conflict, no Troubles in Northern Ireland, no violent disputes over words in holy texts - even no Islamic State.

x
Richard Dawkins, Britain’s best-known atheist, has argued that religion has been the main cause of violence and war throughout history. He wrote in his 2013 autobiography that “religion is the principal label, and the most dangerous one, by which a ‘they’, as opposed to a 'we' can be identified."

Dawkins has said that if religion were somehow abolished, there would be "a much better chance of no more war".

There would also be "less hatred, because a lot of the hatred in the world is sectarian hatred," according to Dawkins. "For example, in Northern Ireland, India and Pakistan,” he told the website belief.net.

But academic studies consistently challenge the link between religion and war. Research published in October from the New York and Sydney-based Institute for Economics and Peace looked at all of the wars that took place in 2013. It found no 'general causal relationship' between religion and conflict.

In fact, religious elements played no role at all in 14 (40%) of the 35 armed conflicts in the research, and only five (14%) had religious elements as their main cause, the report showed. All of the wars had multiple causes, and the much more common motivation was opposition to a government, or to the economic, ideological, political or social systems of a state, which was named as a main factor in nearly two thirds of the cases studied.

The Encyclopedia of Wars, an extensive study published in 2008, chronicles 1,763 wars throughout human history. It names just 123 as 'religious in nature' – a little under 7%.

The Institute for Economics and Peace report also found that having less religion in a country doesn’t make it more peaceful. The proportion of atheists in a country had no bearing on levels of peace.

Countries with the highest levels of atheism – mainly communist or former communist states like Russia and the Czech Republic – were not necessarily the most peaceful. North Korea, which has one of the lowest rates of people practising religion, was one of ten 'least peaceful' countries in world last year, according to the report.

Sadly @Bronto we cannot be as radical and as ruthless as they are. We have the Geneva Convention strangling us.

Marine A - Sergeant Alexander Blackman?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
And if we like them the difference would be...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Back