packard bell easynote r4650

everlastuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys ive had my laptop now for ova 6months and recently its started overheating alot and just switching off wen running a few programs ive read up on it and it seems to be that the heat sink needs cleaning but ive got a problem i dont know how to find it on my laptop i dont wanna end up opening it up and not havin access to it or breakin something, if anyone has any ideas or tips or even pictures step by step explaining how its done id really appreciate it alot, also if someone cud tell me exactly wot tools id need example wud i need compressed air? or can i clean it in other ways? wud i need glue to replace the heatsink? reason am askin these questions is so i can be prepared b4 i take it apart.
thank u guys

hi guys ive had my laptop now for ova 6months and recently its started overheating alot and just switching off wen running a few programs ive read up on it and it seems to be that the heat sink needs cleaning but ive got a problem i dont know how to find it on my laptop i dont wanna end up opening it up and not havin access to it or breakin something, if anyone has any ideas or tips or even pictures step by step explaining how its done id really appreciate it alot, also if someone cud tell me exactly wot tools id need example wud i need compressed air? or can i clean it in other ways? wud i need glue to replace the heatsink? reason am askin these questions is so i can be prepared b4 i take it apart.
thank u guys

when my lappy plays up l just blow the dust out m8 some peeps suck the dust of with the hoover l blow it out with the air blower at work , u can always ask at a small garage to blow it out saves taking it apart m8 and works fines for months

when my lappy plays up l just blow the dust out m8 some peeps suck the dust of with the hoover l blow it out with the air blower at work , u can always ask at a small garage to blow it out saves taking it apart m8 and works fines for months

hmmm not really sure about that one mate was hoping there was a propa way to clean the heatsink i dont mind if it takes time as long as i know ive done the job properly just blowin the dust out dont really seem right

cheers anyway mate

Back