pacino_v1.0 1x & 2x feedback please

Napster said:
hi m8
did my first dbox lastnight, with a little help from our freindly rodent (rat)and your image was excellent everything worked like a charm, one little thing it sometime looses epg, a quick reboot fixes the problem.
all i can say m8 is keep up the good work, looking forward to trying your new version when its released.
best regards
napster

yes m8 the epg is a bit dodgie on some boxes and not others but the
pacino v1.2 should fix that and also maybe have frontrow epg with some hard work from cydine and some changes to the menu with thanks to liam so its looking good to me

gcn504 said:
3: This is the one I'd like help with. Obviously, to get yr image on I ftp the file to my box from my pc. Just now I've tried to add a plugin however I cant seem to access the box. I changed the network settings on the dbox to what I used before but my pc seems to connect to the box at ftp://192.168.0.100
but no folders are displayed, if I append /tmp to the end it says I do not have access. I used root and Dbox2 as user and password.

the ftp was directing to the root and there is no root so comes up as a blank folder so if you go up one folder you will get the folders of the dbox

that also is fixed in the pacino v1.2 as well m8
hope that sounds ok to you people

cheers

Gav this latest neutrino file I'm doing has the following fixes:

Image Information -> All english entries, creator = gav12345 :)
BER/SNR Page Data -> Cable Provider = NTL/Telewest (not 'unknown') :)
Scripts Menu Item Removed (was only visible when scripts activated)

Added new item to main menu under Games option, "Gavs Menu" :::

==> Activate/Deactivate Alternate Sectionsd (experimental!!)
==> Show Saved public Keys for current emulator
==> Very nice EMU Selection menu, allows evocamd, newcamd, mgcamd
==> Restart EPG
==> Restart HTTP Web Interface
==> Nice little uCode selector menu
Plus some other bits.
The activate/deactivate alt. sectionsd is for the front row fix to turn it on and off if its unstable etc.

"Gavs Menu" looks very nice so far - fits in and looks exactly the same as the other neutrino menus; no more blue button for gavs menu lol.

Also m8 this is the latest neutrino version hot off the press and only just released into the CVS and has got audio player and movie browser fixed too :)

If you need me to add to the menu tell me what options you want and I will code them. Remember tho that its all built into the neutrino file itself and cant be changed once its made.

Liam

liamcrayden said:
Gav this latest neutrino file I'm doing has the following fixes:

Image Information -> All english entries, creator = gav12345 :)
BER/SNR Page Data -> Cable Provider = NTL/Telewest (not 'unknown') :)
Scripts Menu Item Removed (was only visible when scripts activated)

Added new item to main menu under Games option, "Gavs Menu" :::

==> Activate/Deactivate Alternate Sectionsd (experimental!!)
==> Show Saved public Keys for current emulator
==> Very nice EMU Selection menu, allows evocamd, newcamd, mgcamd
==> Restart EPG
==> Restart HTTP Web Interface
==> Nice little uCode selector menu
Plus some other bits.
The activate/deactivate alt. sectionsd is for the front row fix to turn it on and off if its unstable etc.

"Gavs Menu" looks very nice so far - fits in and looks exactly the same as the other neutrino menus; no more blue button for gavs menu lol.

Also m8 this is the latest neutrino version hot off the press and only just released into the CVS and has got audio player and movie browser fixed too :)

If you need me to add to the menu tell me what options you want and I will code them. Remember tho that its all built into the neutrino file itself and cant be changed once its made.

Liam

looking good to me m8

i am happy with that m8 as the menus are great thanks for your hard work on it m8

so is the games obselete then m8

cheers

stilll working ok a few freezes a little high bur know and again but i think that the providers cable line in to the box that causes that as it only happends know and again.

gav12345 said:
looking good to me m8

i am happy with that m8 as the menus are great thanks for your hard work on it m8

so is the games obselete then m8

cheers

no m8 the games have just been moved further down the menu - it was the only way I could get it to work :)

You have to see the menus to understand how good they look compared to the shellexec ones.

Liam

Question: In the bouquet editor there are a few bouquets with an eye with a cross thru it (non-viewable) such as MUSIC. So when I press OK whilst watching tv I dont see that Bouquet.

Is there any way of making that viewable? I can obviously go and create a new bouquet but just wondered if there was a quick solution?

Cheers

liamcrayden said:
no m8 the games have just been moved further down the menu - it was the only way I could get it to work :)

You have to see the menus to understand how good they look compared to the shellexec ones.

Liam

liam thats great when will it be sorted sorry m8 ihave been busy all day today

cheers

The development server is down and I cant finish the compile :(
Sean (c0w on here) is on the case and should have it back up and running very shortly.

As soon as its sorted I'll finish it off and send to you m8.
I think you wil be impressed :)

Liam

gcn504 said:
Question: In the bouquet editor there are a few bouquets with an eye with a cross thru it (non-viewable) such as MUSIC. So when I press OK whilst watching tv I dont see that Bouquet.

Is there any way of making that viewable? I can obviously go and create a new bouquet but just wondered if there was a quick solution?

Cheers

I think you'll find that those bouquets are "hidden" m8, what you'll need to do is either unhide it via the Bouquet Editor on the box (if it has that option), or use the webinterface to unhide it.

Liam

liamcrayden said:
The development server is down and I cant finish the compile :(
Sean (c0w on here) is on the case and should have it back up and running very shortly.

As soon as its sorted I'll finish it off and send to you m8.
I think you wil be impressed :)

Liam

no probs m8

looking forward to testing it m8

cheers

KeyWelt V3.1 has Auto Epg restart

i still lose epg but it comes back on its own afer 10-20 secs (its working with keywelt so i not tryed useing this one)

leexgx said:
KeyWelt V3.1 has Auto Epg restart

i still lose epg but it comes back on its own afer 10-20 secs (its working with keywelt so i not tryed useing this one)

the thing is epg should not really just go and if we can sort it we will

cheers

bloodstone1964 said:
just loaded this image on to my frends new box he thinks it great he ask me to say this for him as he is new :)

no probs m8

glad he is happy with it

tell him to wait for the next version

cheers

gav i have just loaded your image on m8and the pic quality looks great dvd quality
i'll get back to you if there are any freezing issues
once again cheers m8
one problem is my bouqetter wont load the file from the box

yossarian31 said:
gav i have just loaded your image on m8and the pic quality looks great dvd quality
i'll get back to you if there are any freezing issues
once again cheers m8
one problem is my bouqetter wont load the file from the box

ftp and go up one on the folders as it leads to a blank folder

this is sorted for the pacino v1.2 as well

cheers

hi, Pacino 1.0 is great image but waiting for new one.

cheers.: mr ed :

gav12345 said:
ftp and go up one on the folders as it leads to a blank folder

this is sorted for the pacino v1.2 as well

cheers

using flashfxp but this wont connect to dbox either, i have changed my ip address of laptop to one less than the ip of the box and it connects then the connection breaks down after 20 secs, i used to run the enigmaX image and that used to connect no bother, very confusing and a bit of a pain as i cant back up all my hard work in sorting out mt bouquet, on the positive the box has been on for about 2 hrs and no freezing issues

Button to switch channels back and forth???

Hello Gav, just wondered if this was a possibility in your updated Pacino image?

What I am referring to is this...occasionally there are times when you are trying to watch 2 or more channels at once. Would it be possible to utilise an unused button, such as Yellow, to quickly switch channels between the last two that you have viewed?

Might seem trivial but if possible I am sure it would be of great use to most people who want to quickly check on another channel without navigating the menu. What do you think?

Best of luck with the new version, Chris.

@Gingerchris

Press the 0 button, and it will interchange between the last two channels you viewed ;)

Back