pacino_v1.0 1x & 2x feedback please

gav12345 said:
forgot to tell you that if you swap to mgcamd its a little faster with clearing the channels
cheers
do u mean activate it Gav ? (mgcamd)

Rat said:
do u mean activate it Gav ? (mgcamd)

sorry m8

yes activate it and let me know its a little faster

cheers

well I would say yes seems faster to me :) Ive also deleted a lot of the trash stuff from the box too thanks to de_deej tut today,so every little helps ;)

but deffo faster cheers gav ur a star m8y ;)

pacino v1.0

Hi guys

I just downloaded pacino v 1.0 and all the channles are saying no channel available. I was wondering it I need to do a fresh scan every time a download a new image or does it pick all the channels when u download a image.

thanks

Kopkinglfc said:
Hi guys

I just downloaded pacino v 1.0 and all the channles are saying no channel available. I was wondering it I need to do a fresh scan every time a download a new image or does it pick all the channels when u download a image.

thanks

do a scan with fast scan off m8

cheers

weird jimmq what settings u use for scan m8? i picked up 2 transponders then said complete no chans found.... lol i got fast scan off like

b3nnyb0y said:
weird jimmq what settings u use for scan m8? i picked up 2 transponders then said complete no chans found.... lol i got fast scan off like

I m using sym6952 and its picked up 307 transponders and 147 tv stations, still scanning.....................

dont know if theyr gonna work though

b3nnyb0y said:

i picked 256 transponders probably picked yours up too cos i normally pick 95.....LOL

Last edited:
290/307 channels picked up still scanning

Last edited:
lol dont work for me im going back to sportster ill try the 1.2 version ;) no disrespect to the guys who made it tho like its great takes a lot of work etc. but it just wont scan for me ;) :Cheers:

no sky sports 1

Kopkinglfc said:
what an image. its really fast but one problem no sky sports one.

Its brilliant but there is one problen, there is no sky sport 1.

Also I am Trying to delete the adult channels by the following method without any success:

copy the current service. xml to a word pad document and delete the unwanted channels ans save it on the desk top.

Open up FlashFXP.
drag across the amended word pad
drop it into zapit folder...

File transfer suuceesfully...
but When I look into zapit folder, it simply shows an extra word pad folder in there and Ive tried rebooting dbox2 to see if it has made any changes, but no avail: all the adult channels are still there.

Ive also tried draging the word pad document to put it directly in servicesxml, to which the flashFXP informs that the filed failed to transfer.

please help.

@ gav any idea on the sky movie channels 9-10 1 set show epg but ask for a pin and the other show the pic but no epg is there a solution?

JIMMYQ said:
@ gav any idea on the sky movie channels 9-10 1 set show epg but ask for a pin and the other show the pic but no epg is there a solution?

the stupid cc's are doing it but i dont know for how long lol

join the club

cheers

Back