pacino_v1.0 1x & 2x feedback please

liamcrayden said:
@Gingerchris

Press the 0 button, and it will interchange between the last two channels you viewed ;)

liam any news yet m8?????

my pc is so slow today i need to try some fixes and get back in m8

cheers

All I can say is WOW! at times.

Hello Liam, I am amazed at the service here yet again :Cheers:

Wonder how many others have a new found button like me :)

Should have known you guys try to cover all the bases from day one. Thanks a lot, Chris.

P.S. Any word on time scale for new Pacino release?

Gingerchris said:
Hello Liam, I am amazed at the service here yet again :Cheers:

Wonder how many others have a new found button like me :)

Should have known you guys try to cover all the bases from day one. Thanks a lot, Chris.

P.S. Any word on time scale for new Pacino release?

no word on time scale its all to do with waiting as its very time consuming

cydine i think is on a fix for the sectionsd and that takes time

liam is on a special menu options fix and that takes time as well

the finished article will be CLASS believe me

so many genious's on the case

so the wait will be worth it m8

cheers

An excellent image. I'd been struggling with a fairly old image - Sky Movies was totally unwatchable. I dowloaded this image and it's cleared up all the problems I had.

Fantastic mate. Keep up the good work!!!

only used sporster before trying this and was impressed, unfortunately missus didn't like no epg for FR so have reverted back.......for now

Cheers Gav your a legend i tried it on the little un's one in bedroom an old sagem 1x crisp clear pic no freezing ...yet no bother with EPG, trouble is before this image i told her the chirping and squeeking was her very own budgie that sleeps in the telly . . . . . . now she wants her budgie back . . . Gav you murdered her budgie

These images just keep getting better and better.Been using the paciino for a while now and its cracking.only prob is the loss of epg but no doubt that will be fixed in next image. Really lookin forward to trying that one.

Cheers

eddievest said:
Cheers Gav your a legend i tried it on the little un's one in bedroom an old sagem 1x crisp clear pic no freezing ...yet no bother with EPG, trouble is before this image i told her the chirping and squeeking was her very own budgie that sleeps in the telly . . . . . . now she wants her budgie back . . . Gav you murdered her budgie

sorry m8 you will just have to buy her a real budgie now lol

johnbhoy said:
These images just keep getting better and better.Been using the paciino for a while now and its cracking.only prob is the loss of epg but no doubt that will be fixed in next image. Really lookin forward to trying that one.

cheers m8 and yes hopefully the epg will be sorted in the next version with cydines magic hands m8

cheers

Just flashed my nokia with your image, have experienced a number of problems lately but your image works, however

Channel scan picks up no channels so ftp services & bouquets from manchester but still unable to get itv.

Thanks anyway

boltamb said:
Just flashed my nokia with your image, have experienced a number of problems lately but your image works, however

Channel scan picks up no channels so ftp services & bouquets from manchester but still unable to get itv.

Thanks anyway

that is very strange m8

as its been especially modded to scan and pickup everything and has been tested on 6952 and 6887 perfectly m8

so i dont know what to say unless you have changed the cables.xml or the scan.conf or the zapit file

apart from that fast scan off and cable provider should be for your area and will pickup everything as i have said it has been tested fully on telewest or ntl

cheers

and tested by about 20 people from all over the uk m8

cheers

ive just loaded it on i know its a bit late but ive been badly anyhow i will let you know how i get on gav just doing a scan on it at the moment 279 transponders so far might take all day doing this scan but ill keep you posted looks good so far ;)

keep up the hard work Gav its appreciated ;)

JIMMYQ said:
ive just loaded it on i know its a bit late but ive been badly anyhow i will let you know how i get on gav just doing a scan on it at the moment 279 transponders so far might take all day doing this scan but ill keep you posted looks good so far ;)

keep up the hard work Gav its appreciated ;)

cheers jimmy

everyone must remember fast scan off and always leave bouquets and all newer channels will be in andre boquet

if anyone dont do that then try again

cheers all

thanks Gav i was nearly there just last few transponders left so i thought id exit to see if fast scan was actually off and guess what it was.....PMSL no worrys ill start it all over again....lol

JIMMYQ said:
thanks Gav i was nearly there just last few transponders left so i thought id exit to see if fast scan was actually off and guess what it was.....PMSL no worrys ill start it all over again....lol

took all this time and your going to start again man lol

cheers

right gav all is good one thing i have noticed mate its not as fast picture comes up a bit slower than other images ive used in the past but apart from that its cool mate thanks ;)

@ Gav dont get me wrong i am not dissing your work in anyway by saying pic comes up slower as i said before its very much appreciated just something i noticed and perhaps can be rectified in the v2 :)

JIMMYQ said:
right gav all is good one thing i have noticed mate its not as fast picture comes up a bit slower than other images ive used in the past but apart from that its cool mate thanks ;)

@ Gav dont get me wrong i am not dissing your work in anyway by saying pic comes up slower as i said before its very much appreciated just something i noticed and perhaps can be rectified in the v2 :)

thats fine m8 the pacino v1.2 should be really different

so how was the scanning m8

cheers

scanning is a1 wish it was like the blink of an eye though....lol but its picked everything up as my sky movies chans were off got the 9/10 too ill keep this image on its excellent mate keep up the hard work

forgot to tell you that if you swap to mgcamd its a little faster with clearing the channels

try it and let me know what you think about this then

cheers

Back