Pace d14001n

barnsey

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all ive got a pace d14001n abit old i know but its been workin great for a few years now but yesterday it just froze up you put it on it comes on fine but after 10 mins just freezes wont turn over wont do anything ive heard it could be a restister but i realy aint a clue could anyone point me in the right direction and if so some diagrams of what to change or do would be brill thanks

Hi all ive got a pace d14001n abit old i know but its been workin great for a few years now but yesterday it just froze up you put it on it comes on fine but after 10 mins just freezes wont turn over wont do anything ive heard it could be a restister but i realy aint a clue could anyone point me in the right direction and if so some diagrams of what to change or do would be brill thanks

Hi mate welcome to the forum.Use the search button and you might surprise yourself but my guess you might have a fractured solder joint at the tuner.
Would start there first as it might be a tuner fault.

i realy aint a clue could anyone point me in the right direction and if so some diagrams of what to change or do would be brill thanks

yeah, i'll point u in the right direction... u could always try the first direction as to how or who u got it from and try asking them for the answer.......

Hi All,

barnsey does it do this without the card in aswell, did it take any software updates recently?

you could at least introduce urself in the correct place first before jumping in here grabbing what u want

i wouldnt say i was jumpin anywhere and gettin wot i want it was a simple question the bloke that normally repairs all my boxes is chookey but hes away so im tryin to get alittle bit of advice and if the job is simple ill have a go myself

and just for the record my names steve im 29 from near coventry im all new to these type of forums but have found they are realy helpfull like i said i dont normaly have to fix anything my m8 does it for me but he happens to be sunnin himself in kenya

and just for the record my names steve im 29 from near coventry im all new to these type of forums but have found they are realy helpfull like i said i dont normaly have to fix anything my m8 does it for me but he happens to be sunnin himself in kenya

Hi All,

@Steve try Here M8 this is where you say Hello.
Yep easy to get lost when your New, thinking about it did I even say Hello?????
Lucky Old Ian hope he brings me a prezzie back......LoL

Back