pace 4000

[email protected]

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello,got a pace 4000 of ebay,i am n+l pure,cant get box to tune into my frequency,i lifted red jumper,the pin wont reset either,cable feed is good,stops when it gets ab-50,,would the fun card trick do it?

hello,got a pace 4000 of ebay,i am n+l pure,cant get box to tune into my frequency,i lifted red jumper,the pin wont reset either,cable feed is good,stops when it gets ab-50,,would the fun card trick do it?

Yep, funcard will set net id ok. I have an exc*w 4000/mosc running in pure at the mo, only problem is that the epg is very limited, but apart from that, it works perfectly.

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

Last edited by a moderator:
a thought a only had to keep it off for 10 seconds,i,ll do that,could i use a diferent ird and box k to do get id set first,,my bro has my jtag at minute and i dont have the numbers

a thought a only had to keep it off for 10 seconds,i,ll do that,could i use a diferent ird and box k to do get id set first,,my bro has my jtag at minute and i dont have the numbers

Can't do anything until you have the ird/bk mate. IRD can be obtained from the EM but you gonna have to tag it for the bk.

Muskrat

Hi Muskrat could you please tell me how "limited" the epg is in a pure area with the 4000. My brother needs a box and have the opportunity of a 4000.

Back