pace 4001 problems....

sempi

DW Regular
Reaction score
got given a pace 4001n last week with no card so decided today to get details with led simm, got the details no problem and done a mosc card but only getting fta channels, saying not subscribed for premium channels. so done a funcard and it worked straight away but could not get the right pin number for the movies (tried the usual ones) so got locked out. removed the red jumper and reset the pin in eng menu also made sure the net id and freq were ok (am in pure area) now the box just sits in tune (more than 2 hours now...) cannot get into the eng menu - tried with no card and no feed but still the same, I have to remove the jumper to get in but when i reboot the box just sits at pace although it was working ok but just needed pin earlier?? anyone any ideas?

managed to get it going, followed my own advice from a previous thread....lol...use search before posting.....attached the yellow brick booster and it booted up straight away.

There is a stuck in tune guide mate. It's problems with capacitors. There are a load of SMD ones under the board which you can remove and some on electrolyte on top to replace.

I have repaired a load which have been stuck in tune.

Back