out of the woodwork!!!!

T

thommohawk

couldnt give a monkey,s really and i wont lose sleep over it, BUT isnt it funny that when the cable cards are hit all the new faces appear...

members with 10 to 60 odd posts most who ive never seen post anywhere else than the "HELP MY CARDS GONE DOWN"

ITS NOT MY FORUM BUT IF IT WAS THESE LEACHES WOULD BE GONE...

regular posters only should have access to cable, not these leaches.....

my opinion and i dont care if you agree or not... this is the rant room and im ranting....

lets see if any of the "so called members" get on my case.. and for the retarded amongst us the " so called members bit refers to the leaches who only come to get there free tv on.. these are the sort that dont even pay min subs or else it wouldnt be so URGENT as they put it.

rant over attack away......i couldnt care less...thats my veiw and it wont change no matter what thrown back at this thread...but im also sure many members would agree with me too.

Ooooh check you with your top poster+ massive bollocks.

You're right though.

But... On a great site like this its pretty difficult to be helpfull with so many good people around.

And noobs only come here because they don't know much. They could search a bit (at all?) harder, granted and ask a bit more politely but thats people for you.
Rude, lazy and stupid.

NOW HOW DO I GET MY TV BACK DAMMIT! AND WIPE MY ARSE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

with respect i wasnt having a go at noobs. there always here trying to learn.

the so called members im refering to are the ones that dont come here unless there cards go down, begging for a fix, and guess what? when they get it they fook off for another six months until it goes off again.

noobs are ok by me, we/i where all noobs and if it wasnt for others on here we would still be lost....noobs are fine, thats my point though..noobs are here a lot trying to learn.

leachers come when there free tv goes off, then disapear back to there holes with out a thought or care...this is just a place to fix there free tv then bugger off.

like i said most names ive never even seen in another section, i looked at the cable section and theres all these names begging for there free tv to be put back on.

i mean look at the members list tonight 500+ online, wait for the fix then there,ll be the true ammount of members online the other will be gone. id say 300 of the list are here to fix and fook off, the other 200+ are here as true members/noobs for various things.

i rest my case...nothing will happen its just a beef...it slows the server down for me, any one else noticed its a bit slow tonight?

i tend to agree with you there m8!but theres nothing we can do! leechers der everywhere!!: shocked2

p.s you should put the monkey pic back on!:)

I agree m8, but its the forums' own doing, and well, to me its what makes DW, DW. If the forum wasn't so easy going and willing to help, would we even be here at all ?

A guy posted yesterday asking for rstgen files. Cob_ob obliged but the guy said he wasn't able to download it or even see it and asked why?
He has been a member for 14 months and his 2 posts yesterday bring his tally to 5. At his present post rate he should be eligible to access downloads in March 2010. I used to get annoyed about the leechers but they don't bother me now, I simply won't respond to their threads. It is quite easy to tell a leecher from a newbie but not just from their post count. A member who posted yesterday with quite a high post count asked very,very newbie type questions.LOL

Chookey

It apears DW is a victim of it's own success. A site that is this good with so many helpful people and so much useful info, it's the first place leechers are going to look.

people don't seems to understand the concept of WAITing when a fix is ready it will be posted the more you hassle it wont arrive any quicker,so they either learn to code and fix it them selfs or wait until someone spoonfeeds them,

What I find quite dissapointing is the fact that various people were hounded and accused of being traders because they wouldn't release the source code so people could fix it themselves. Now the source code is available and theres plenty of information as to what needs to be done but guess what - nobodies actually doing it !

Its just left to the same old people who a couple of months ago were little more than "trader scum" to fix it for everybody else !

Do you wonder why they get dissillusioned ?

lol im expecting a slow down on the sever again, au fix is out and theres already over 300 uses with one third of them in the cable section.....out from under the floorboard they march lol....

im just waiting for the 15 different post now asking for the atmega au fix because the au funs out...

i guarantee there'll be a.....how long before the atmega fix posts popping up..

i think ones enough but it seems they think they,ll get a faster or better response if they post there own thread asking the same thing...

im waiting on it but hell ive better things to do then beg for something that aint out lol.....

I think when this sort of thing happens, a mod should be allocated (shortest straws sort of thing) and their job for the night is to wait for these types of posts and then delete them. No explanation given...just gone! That would be funnny! They'd soon find another forum to leech from.

A guy posted yesterday asking for rstgen files. Cob_ob obliged but the guy said he wasn't able to download it or even see it and asked why?
He has been a member for 14 months and his 2 posts yesterday bring his tally to 5. At his present post rate he should be eligible to access downloads in March 2010. I used to get annoyed about the leechers but they don't bother me now, I simply won't respond to their threads. It is quite easy to tell a leecher from a newbie but not just from their post count. A member who posted yesterday with quite a high post count asked very,very newbie type questions.LOL

Chookey

I understand what you are saying but I know one person on this site with over 4700 posts how many are of use to people and why should we clog up the forums with usless stuff that is of no use to anyone, we need the leechers as well as the good guys it's what makes the www, We are here to help each other lets just do it and stop crying, As for all you honest people I guess most are getting free TV so we are all leechers in one way or another

corinadeva said:
I understand what you are saying but I know one person on this site with over 4700 posts how many are of use to people and why should we clog up the forums with usless stuff that is of no use to anyone,
we need the leechers as well as the good guys it's what makes the www, We are here to help each other lets just do it and stop crying, As for all you honest people I guess most are getting free TV so we are all leechers in one way or another

you know how to make friends mate, i presume your refering to this http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/90720-does_post_count_affect_the.html

this is a forum not a cable fix place, so obviously theres going to be posts that are no use to people (like most of your posts). it shows your mentality on the subject that you pick on other members pointing out they may or may not post anything helpful (to you). this place isnt just for helping its a community where people chat, so again some posts wont help anyone but in the same respect there not claiming to help anyone there regular forum posts, but i'll repeat again this isnt a fix your tv site its a forum.

you want a help only place GO FIND ONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like to add. I have a few posts, but I would have more if I didn't read the previous threads. If an answer has already been posted, why clog up servers and use bandwidth with the unnecessary. I'm a member @ the shack as well (If they ever send me a new pwd after the software upgrade, however, I very rarely have to post there as the answer has already been reached.

I don't mind newb's or people who call by once in a while, as long as they contribute somewhere to the site.

I like the rant forums and the humour ones best tho... if only they'd use winzip....

and what part of that applies to you???

you call by every now and then??? but look at the post he says and contribute every now and then, have you??? errr no.

again he states he doesnt need to post because the answers already there.

lets look at your posts errr all asking for stuff thats already on the forum!!!

and as for clogging the forums bit im sure he,s going on about multiple threads asking the same thing not people posting non helpful threads in other areas of the forum. (non helpful only to you because it doesnt cure your tv problem)

so which part exactly??? as all i see is you contradicting yourself by agreeing with that post.

thecableguy12 said:
i agree mate i get alot of pm from these types asking how to unlock a bod card etc

BTW how do you unlock a bod card :proud: lol

Back