Beware of autoelite in Watford

Gktssm

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello All,

Nissan qashqai

So AA recommended me autoelite to for diagnostic. Went to autoelite they said if you are covered under my warranty then i ll be covered for the cost otherwise i ll have to pay. I agreed. Later they called me that its the battery needs changing and its not covered. Asked him the price, £351 he said or £94 just for the diagnostic if i Dont change battery. Needed car urgently so told him ok. Came to collect car on a later date, he said that will be £390 WHAT. £390? you said £351 no no i didn't say that he said. Told him to remove the battery as he already charging me too much for it. and he DID charge me £106 and i got the same dead car on my drive way. Please search everywhere and not to choose the first option. These ppl are there to rip you off.

you think 106 quid is too much to do diagnostic on the car ? it has taken at least 30 mins labour and machinery that is expensive . you could have taken it to the dealer for the work but i dont think you would have got it done cheaper. as for the battery sounds like the car has stop start.

Yeah stop start batteries are proper expensive but you will probably get one cheaper if you source it yourself.

Back