oscam

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ive downloaded oscam from the plugins menu and get it clearing my card in the dream800 se clone no probs but i want to use it to serve. Were do i put the f lines etc? i cant find an oscam.config or similar to the cccam.config.
Any help apreciated

are you using oscam to read the card a cccam to share, your flines will go in your cccam cfg file

i share via cccam at the moment. if i select oscam as my cam will the cccam still share the lines or are there additional steps required. I also have a c line that i use thats in my cccam config but when i select oscam that cline does not work.
What steps am i missing?

ive downloaded oscam from the plugins menu and get it clearing my card in the dream800 se clone no probs but i want to use it to serve. Were do i put the f lines etc? i cant find an oscam.config or similar to the cccam.config.
Any help apreciated

You need to add your clients to the oscam.user file by adding an "account" for each client,

i.e.
[account]
user = user
pwd = pass
description = for local mgcamd or DVBAPI
group = 1
uniq = 1
caid =

then add an "N" line to your clients CCcam.cfg

i.e. "N: ip-or-dns.server 10000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256"

You need to add your clients to the oscam.user file by adding an "account" for each client,

i.e.
[account]
user = user
pwd = pass
description = for local mgcamd or DVBAPI
group = 1
uniq = 1
caid =

then add an "N" line to your clients CCcam.cfg

i.e. "N: ip-or-dns.server 10000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256"

The "10000" is the port that has been set in the oscam.conf file under [newcamd]

Any help apreciated

Ianb what image are you use as i also want my 800se to clear my card.

i share via cccam at the moment. if i select oscam as my cam will the cccam still share the lines or are there additional steps required. I also have a c line that i use thats in my cccam config but when i select oscam that cline does not work.
What steps am i missing?

Hi mate like you as you know i upgraded my box to 800se and just wanted to know did you get your 800se server set up. at the mo im having a few problems cant get timeshift to work cant get my usb mounted...... but i'll disscuss that in the other trend. but last night try to have my 800se as the server put fline in my server 800se and cline in 500s did not work using dw image. any help would be gr8 thanks to all in advance.

Back