oscam dm500 help please

i'm still having problems to clear pick tv on sky UK, all my other channels works fine but only that one is not clearing, i'm currently using gemini with CCCam 2.1.3/OSCam 1.00 on dreambox 500s.

only oscam can clear pick tv so if the card aint getting read with oscam you will not be able to view that channel.....

i'm still having problems to clear pick tv on sky UK, all my other channels works fine but only that one is not clearing, i'm currently using gemini with CCCam 2.1.3/OSCam 1.00 on dreambox 500s.

seems to me as oscam not reading the card and still being read by cccam
have you checked oscam entries correct for user and entered the n line in cccam for the oscam reader
unfortunately thats as much as i know for oscam

Jibby can you not just use Oscam as server and client using dvbapi and thus no need for cccam. Depends who you are sharing with mind but if trusted then should do the trick - good luck mate.

i do same tricks to reshare my c line to second box with oscam, but not working:( the only think i manage is to
make the oscam to conect to server and see picture to one box..
my c line dont have a reshare, but i read that oscam can do the jop.
also fausto can do this jop, but becouse the way is working some channels dont open.
can someone help with the confg please.

i do same tricks to reshare my c line to second box with oscam, but not working:( the only think i manage is to
make the oscam to conect to server and see picture to one box..
my c line dont have a reshare, but i read that oscam can do the jop.
also fausto can do this jop, but becouse the way is working some channels dont open.
can someone help with the confg please.

yes is easy.

you need to add your cccam line as a reader.
then you need to add in the config file the NEWCAMD, PORT,CAID, IDENT.

and you great the users in the user file.

in your dm cccam you add the N: LINE.. IP/PORT/...ETC...
READ ALSO..:)

Back