Original Xbox games and FSD

hdbb

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys, just got my slim rgh and alls working well, got the hang of where to put god , XBLA files on my external 1tb but downloaded an original xbox game and it came down as an iso
do i need to do something with the iso first to get xbox to recognise it?

use iso to god to convert the iso to god format.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Code:

if its an xbox 1 game try this get c-xboxtool and extract to a folder. Then put that on your hdd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also try exiso it extracts your iso and tranfers via ftp to your hdd on the fly

Code:

Not to clued on FTP been along time since i tried it. can it be done wireless and whats a good client to use?

Don't you need the hard drive patch ?

Last edited:
found this hope it helps

Download this hddXfixer.zip its the HDDXfixer
Partition 2.zip partition 2
then follow the step by step tutorial.

Now we will fix the HDDX partition and copy the necessary files to enable you to play Xbox1 games.

1: From the Utilities menu in FSD, select file manager. It will display all of the connected devices.

2: Select HDD1.

3: Select the Apps folder.

4: Select the HDDXFixer folder.

5: Highlight the default.xex and press A to launch HDDXFixer.

6: In a few seconds you will be presented with some text. Just follow the instructions saying and say yes to any confirmation messages. It will tell you when it has finished.

7: You need to restart your Xbox for the partition changes to finalize.

8: Once you have restarted your Xbox, return to the File Manager and Select HDD1 in the left panel.

9: Select the Apps folder

10: Select the Hacked Xbox1 Emulator folder. You should see a folder labeled Compatibility.

11: Press right on the Dpad to move to the right panel in File Manager.

12: Select the HDDX partition

13: Press left to go back to the left panel.

14: With the Compatibility folder highlighted, press X to select it, the folder should turn green.

15: Hold the right bumper and press A. It will ask if you're sure you want to copy. Say yes. Once the operation has completed, press B to exit the copy screen.

16: Now go to the left panel and press B to go back to the contents of the Apps folder.

17: Use the X button to select the following folders: Dashlaunch, HDDXFixer, and Hacked Xbox1 Emulator.

18: Hold the right bumper and press B to delete these folders, you do not need them anymore,

this might sound stupid but im running FSD and its has a tab for xbox games, wouldnt it run thru that?

you have to set up a path m8 for the extracted files

getting confused , sorry.. i have and external 1tb... 2 x 500gig partitions.. 1 is wbfs for the wii.. the other is fat32 with has god files and xbla files on a folder called games...
From what im reading from you guys to ftp a game wether it be god,xbla or the extracted iso of an orig xbox game means i would need another path ? other than the folder already on my hdd for games? or am i just be dumb :)

Last edited:
game path settings is /content settings/manage game paths. dont forget to save!

you can have different paths for different tabs for fsd

I think you need official MS hard drive to play XB1 games no? I'm just happen to be setting mine up for Crash Bandicoot lol

i have a 750 gig in my jtag and i have Full Spectrum Warrior in my xbox1 games,just do the above in that tut and all will be ok,but beware i think it formats your hdd

i have a 750 gig in my jtag and i have Full Spectrum Warrior in my xbox1 games,just do the above in that tut and all will be ok,but beware i think it formats your hdd

that not good, only have a 4gig in my slim, my fsd is installed on the external , i dont want it wiped

sorry my english.

but this process of god games still work? this is for the original console or jtag?

sorry my english.

but this process of god games still work? this is for the original console or jtag?

yes it still works and its a RGH

welcome to Digital Worldz william

yes it still works and its a RGH

welcome to Digital Worldz william

thank you!

I have a fat model xbox 360 jasper can do? it is unique because it already was banned 5 times kkkkkk: Smileysex:
uncle bill microsoft Saudação:

sorry my english.

sorry my english.

It's really not that bad, I've seen worse from us English!...lol, welcome aboard the good ship DW mate.

(p.s don't do post clocking mate....that won't be appreciated........thanks)

Last edited:
that not good, only have a 4gig in my slim, my fsd is installed on the external , i dont want it wiped

Nothing got wiped on mine when I run hdfixer m8

[TUTORIAL] Fastest Way to Get Xbox1 Working on JTAG - REPOST w/ WORKING LINKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't take credit for these instructions, this is just a repost of srod's guide. Since the links are all down, I reposted the information with new links. Credit goes to srod for the guide. I'll take credit for links. Enjoy!

UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE AN INTERNAL HARDDRIVE FOR THIS TO WORK. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL THE FILES ON AN EXTERNAL DRIVE, FLASHDRIVE, ONBOARD MEMORY UNIT, ETC. IT WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU USE AN INTERNAL HARDDRIVE. THE HDDX PARTITION ONLY EXISTS ON THE INTERNAL, NOWHERE ELSE.

NOTE: A lot of new members have had issues with locating the HDDX partition on their consoles using File Manager within FSD. It is recommended that Xexmenu be used in lieu of File Manager for a couple of reasons:
1. File Manager will not show the HDDX partition unless you manually override the settings within FSD (General Settings) to show HDDX as a valid partition within File Manager.
2. FSD's File Manager is quirky at times and does not overwrite files as needed within the referenced tutorial.

Do yourself the favor and use Xexmenu to follow the below instructions. If you are using FSD's File Manager and PM me stating that HDDX does not exist on your console or that the Compatibility folder shows a directory labeled Xbox1, it will go unanswered. Follow the directions please, and you shall have no issues whatsoever.

If you want to get Xbox1 games working within 15 minutes on your JTAG/RGH just read carefully and follow the directions. You'll need a USB flashdrive and Xexmenu installed/running.

1. Download "XB1 HDD Compatibility Fixxer" (this will create/format Hddx on your JTAG/RGH). After extracting, run .xex via Xexmenu

- JumboFiles.com - Dedicated Hosting HDD Compatibility Fixxer.rar.html
- XB1 HDD Compatibility Fixxer.rar

2. Download the Original Backwards-Compatibility Files:

- JumboFiles.com - Dedicated Hosting Backwards-Compatibility Files.rar.html
- Original Backwards-Compatibility Files.rar

3. After downloading and extracting both files, there should be two folders labeled "Partition 2" and "Partition 3." First transfer both of the folders inside Partition 2 (compatibility and tdbx) to Hddx. Overwrite any preexisting folders. Once that has been completed, take the folder inside partition 3 ($TitleUpdate) and copy it to the root of Hdd1.

4. Last step is to download hacked compatibility (latest ones as of July 2011):

- JumboFiles.com - Dedicated Hosting
- xb1_13599_jul_2011-hacked.rar

*NOTE: If you are running into issues with the hacked compatibility files from 2011 not working for you, try using these from the original files back in 2007. They may work, and have worked for some members when the 2011 ones were not: JumboFiles.com - Dedicated Hosting or xb1_5829_nov_2007-hacked.rar

5. After downloading and extracting, there will be a folder labeled "Compatibility". Take that folder and place it in Hddx. It will ask if you want to OVERWRITE, say YES.

6. If XBox1 games do not get past the white XBox logo screen, update to latest dash launch. With hacked compatibility a majority of games run successfully. However, there are a few that don't.

7. Also there are various ways you can put XBox1 games on JTAG/RGH. The choice is yours: Freestyle, Games on Demand, or run from disc.

Back