OpenPli channel list but no 4.8 in tuner settings

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I've had openpli 3.0 I think it is on for a couple of weeks now and I'm very happy with it but the only problem I have is under tuner configuration I have no 4.8e where in my channel list I do (Vhanibal Motor settings) and I can't find a way to add it. In the images I've used in the past I could just add it under tuner configuration and then scan or use the existing channels from the list. The tuner settings show 4.9e and 5.0e.

Also in the current settings I'm using there is no 5.0e, Is there a fix for this or will I need to just wipe out the channel list and just set the sat to scan them by satellite then use auto bouquets to get 28.2e sorted, thanks any help would be great.

Hi, I've had openpli 3.0 I think it is on for a couple of weeks now and I'm very happy with it but the only problem I have is under tuner configuration I have no 4.8e where in my channel list I do (Vhanibal Motor settings) and I can't find a way to add it. In the images I've used in the past I could just add it under tuner configuration and then scan or use the existing channels from the list. The tuner settings show 4.9e and 5.0e.

Also in the current settings I'm using there is no 5.0e, Is there a fix for this or will I need to just wipe out the channel list and just set the sat to scan them by satellite then use auto bouquets to get 28.2e sorted, thanks any help would be great.

Have a look at the sat.xml in etc/tuxbox does it have 4.8 or 5e ?

If not use one that does or send in another setting list that does. Catseyes is good.

Thanks mate I've uploaded another satellites.xml and the cats eye channel settings but I'm still having the same problem I will have a proper look into it again tonight and see if I can work it out I don't want to mess to much because the football is on BT sport tonight and I have no trouble with that lol

I'm using diseq mate my sat is a bit out of line at the minute but I'm pretty sure I should still be getting it so I tend to use usals then step it west a few and its right I really need to get it lined up but this new job is killing me at the minute lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

So in diseqc setup what position is available for selection ? 4.8 or 5

Which ever one you have edit it the satellite.xml in etc/tuxbox to the other one.

Also the file responsible for storing the diseqc file settings in etc/enigma2 named settings may need editing too.

Back