OpenPLi-3.0+4.0-beta-dm800se-20130927-sim2 ssl84b

Bassie77

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sim did release OE2.0 patched drivers today for sim 2.10 800se only, 2 test images are build by gjs feel free to try out and test this baby :Dunce:

OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800se #ssl84b

Finaly OpenPLi 3.0 with SIM2 SSL84b and patched 20130607 drivers.

ih5e.png

This image is a 100% build image from OpenPLi source, it uses patched 20130607 drivers which can run all plugins without patching.
You can use the update function, but if the PLi team switches to a new driver or ssl you may end up with a non functional box (which is an easy fix).
Check the Openpli Oe Core history to be sure. You can find all Enigma2 changes here.

Features:
source: 20130927
drivers: 20130607 (bcm7405.ko date 20120711)
bootloader: ssl84b
size:43.1 mb

885f.png

Bootlogo:
standard bootlogo

Plugins:
No additional plugins installed, use the plugins menu and download with the green button.

Skins:
PLi-HD

hj4c.png

Image flashing:
Be sure you have SSL84 on your box, if you get the "INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)" error, flash SSL84 first and try again.
If your box is already at SSL84x you can flash the image immediately, the new SSL84b is included in the image !
Internet Explorer (recommended)
SUNRAY-FlashUP
Powercycle after flashing

Download:

OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800se by gjstroom

md5 hash: 24d826bec5212ad1535e99643c4209e8

Daily builds coming soon !!!

OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se #ssl84b

Finaly OpenPLi 4.0 with SIM2 SSL84b and patched 20130607 drivers.

ih5e.png

This image is a 100% build image from OpenPLi source, it uses patched 20130607 drivers which can run all plugins without patching.
You can use the update function, but if the PLi team switches to a new driver or ssl you may end up with a non functional box (which is an easy fix).
Check the Openpli Oe Core history to be sure. You can find all Enigma2 changes here.

OpenPli 4.0 is build on a newer build environment as OpenPli 3.0, also newer versions of libcrypto and libssl are included which can cause some plugins to fail.

Features:
source: 20130927
drivers: 20130607 (bcm7405.ko date 20120711)
bootloader: ssl84b
size:46.4 mb

885f.png

Bootlogo:
standard bootlogo

Plugins:
No additional plugins installed, use the plugins menu and download with the green button.

Skins:
PLi-HD

hj4c.png

Image flashing:
Be sure you have SSL84 on your box, if you get the "INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)" error, flash SSL84 first and try again.
If your box is already at SSL84x you can flash the image immediately, the new SSL84b is included in the image !
Internet Explorer (recommended)
SUNRAY-FlashUP
Powercycle after flashing

Download:

OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se by gjstroom

md5 hash: ddf65e4d366afa980b8c0beffc29fb7f

Daily builds coming soon !!!

having network issues with it

some plugins crashing as well network a priority

openpli 3.0

network sorted

BBCiplayer & TSmedia gives bad magic number guess needs python 2.7 ?

ITViplayer very juddery

mytube doesnt go

nstreamer green screen

Thinking about this. Is OpenPLI true OE2.0 anyway ?

I seem to remember its missing features such as HBBTV it uses the same drivers and bootloaders and the same Linux Kernel but it does not use the Enigma2 from DMM.

I guess this is why sim2 choose OpenPLI based images as they were easier to crack.

Still a big jump forward for clones.

I seem to remember its missing features such as HBBTV it uses the same drivers and bootloaders and the same Linux Kernel but it does not use the Enigma2 from DMM.

I guess this is why sim2 choose OpenPLI based images as they were easier to crack.

Very true for the dmm boxes they share the same kernel and drivers, Pli cannot use dmm e2 course its closed source thats the same for their browser and Hbbtv.

But the ET/Vu boxes are having Hbbtv and the Browser in Pli 3.0/4.0 available.

Sim2-team back in China did not choose OpenPli as a first choice unfortunately, they did patch in feb 2012 (remove tpm security checks) the driver without any big problems, but to get it working in dmm orginal based OE2.0 images was and still is another big problem course e2 tpm checks refuses to boot the driver and the patch routine for e2 in OE2.0 did change as before in OE 1.6.

They did spent alot of time on this...

Pli e2 does not have that check, after some delay they sent the patched driver and Gjs did try it on the newer Pli builds and it works :)

Right now sim2 team in china is gonna patch the latest drivers current are old from 2012 so they are at the same line as Pli for orginal boxes :proud:

gonna leave it

cant get the plugins to go as should

Pli 3.0/4.0 are using indeed python 2.7 which mean old plugins that did work in Pli 2.1 will not work in those newer versions you see bad magic number error msg.
You can try to download some of the needed plugins from their addon feed, TSMedia does have a OE 2.0 version.

Imho if you want a stable image try 3.0, 4.0 is still very beta and new bugs appear/get fixed everyday...

tried 3.0

as you say need newer plugins does run ok

now will look for python 2.7

TSmedia not on download plugins

Im having problems with 1 plugin, Cool TV Guide, using version
Cool TV Guide V6.4.0 OE-Core, OE 2.0, PLi 3.0, Dream OE 2.0 (mips32el.ipkg)

tried installing via software management and via telnet with no luck

anyone got this installed on OpenPLi 3.0 gjstroom build ?

I gotta feeling Ive caused my own problem with this tbh I will do a fresh image instal tomorrow and start a fresh

I installed the wrong version to begin with and caused me problems lol

back tomorrow lol

I gotta feeling Ive caused my own problem with this tbh I will do a fresh image instal tomorrow and start a fresh

I installed the wrong version to begin with and caused me problems lol

back tomorrow lol

Its catching mate ;)

Lol l know exactly where your coming from pmsl

Sent from my iPhone

guys its in plugins for download

just tried it

working fine

Back