openbox S9 hd pvr

Hi Everyone

What's the box like when running CCcam does it freeze alot or is it like the Spiderbox needs a reboot to connect again

Mine runs CCcam perfectly well, it disconnects when in standby, connects on boot, not had any probs yet.
Freezing is not always cam related, can be a combination of server connection/ internet connection depends on server quality, number of peers etc, busy times can cause slow ecm times as well.

Hi Everyone

What's the box like when running CCcam does it freeze alot or is it like the Spiderbox needs a reboot to connect again

The latest patch has really made the box very stable compared to the spiderbox. Ive owned both at the same time. I dont have a spiderbox anymore, but i still have this box. Says it all really.

scrub the above , my order is now showing as being dispatched and I've recieved a tracking number for DHL.
Hows that for timing.

I ordered mine today , but not showing on the website as the order took, rang the contact number and was assured that if the paypal payment went through , it did, it will be shipped the next day with an email sent with the tracking number. Fingers crossed !! keep you informed.

Anyone else ordered from maxsat

Got mine from Maxsat, yeh the website needs some work I reckon but the guy who runs seems pretty sound, he phoned me to let me know there would be a small delay due to high demand, 2 days later it was at my front door, overnight service with dhl, can't complain.

I have also ordered from maxsat. good price and tracking showing as dispached should recieve soon.

Hi guys,

after reading your posts,iv ordered one too from maxsat! i order 6 am this morning, but iv not received any invoice or tracking number ? is this normal??? iv sent the payment via paypal, so if the item doesnt arrive im i covered??

something doesnt seem right i should recieved an invoice to my address at least!? please share you experiences from maxsat pelase

Well I ordered mine on Wednesday afternoon and it was here by Friday so I have only good things to say about them you will get your tracking number when the courier (Dhl in my case) picks the box up.

right guys iv recieved my number and spoke to the guy he is definatly sound, so far so good!

THe guy from maxsat is spot on, DHL parcel delivery leaves a lot to be desired!! Box came after a few days and I have to say its fantastic , picture quality is great and the pvr works perfectly on SD but breaks up sometimes on HD, but that might be down to the USB stick I'm using. I will start a new thread for HDD compatabilty issues.

ye m8 do that waiting on mine to come prob next week

This what you looking for mate ??

Ste

edit:

just re read what you wrote.... can you not use this program, load in the file below and click the bootloader checkbox ??

Ste

Hi Mate
could anyone help me my box just keeps rebooting after using someones channel list :( i have tried the serial flash but it says stb memory error ?? so am stuck got no way off flashing this back ????? help me please is the cable i am using correct as null modem lead or does it need to be a serial lead ?? thanks

Hi Mate
could anyone help me my box just keeps rebooting after using someones channel list :( i have tried the serial flash but it says stb memory error ?? so am stuck got no way off flashing this back ????? help me please is the cable i am using correct as null modem lead or does it need to be a serial lead ?? thanks

Go to the openbox rebooting post on this forum and read the helpfile posted by me ~ It should help ~ yes you should be using a null modem cable ~ When you switch on your box after ticking the next box, wait 20 secs or so before you retry~Hope I have helped.:Clap:

alright guys, just giving you an update, my box arrived yday, ordered on thursday morning, here on friday! hows that for super quick delivery?? iv plugged the box in and the High Def is amazing! i just cannot believe how such a cheap box can produce stunning quality, my tv has come to life with HD you can see each grass blade and waves in the ocean, it truly is amazing! now guys what i want to ask is, do i need to change the firmware on this? or is it alright? and do i set up ccam??

You should definetly upgrade the firmware if it hasent been done already. You will find the latest firmware in the stickies. If you want to get the full benefit of the box you should also set up cccam

Hi mate,

iv upgraded as per instructions, how do i set up the ccam please??

Kind regards

Hi mate thanks for your quick response,i meant where do i actually get these clines?do i have to subscribe to a website or sumtyn and pay? Or is it possible to get free ones?

Hi mate thanks for your quick response,i meant where do i actually get these clines?do i have to subscribe to a website or sumtyn and pay? Or is it possible to get free ones?

you will have to google cardsharing, its not allowed to be discussed on here. Ill pm you

hi mate,

iv done this and all is working fine! but iv ran into a problems im stuck on a slysports 2 and everytime i change the box keeps rebooting! the channel is duplicated in the channel list is thats why? it wont even let me press menu! the box just keeps rebooting! any help guys!/?

Back