Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Openatv and zgemma

Ok folks now I need your help .
I have flashed to openatv and am trying to set it up .
Its saying tuner lock problem and surprise surprise I have lost my sly channels dispite copying ove my cc file thing . It saying something about no active cams ?

I seem to be getting somewhere now thankfully :)

Ok folks now I need your help .
I have flashed to openatv and am trying to set it up .
Its saying tuner lock problem and surprise surprise I have lost my sly channels dispite copying ove my cc file thing . It saying something about no active cams ?

have you set the tuner up to 28.2E and also downloaded a softcam in order to start it.

Now I seem to be running again can I or should I install kodi direct ?
If I can what addons inside kodi direct are the best ones ?
I had it installed in the openvix image but I forgot which addons inside kodi direct were installed.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

have you set the tuner up to 28.2E and also downloaded a softcam in order to start it.
Yeah that's where I was going wrong .... I assumed the CCam would have been installed by default.
Got all my channels working now. Just playing around with kodi direct . Is it advised to use in openatv and which addons inside kodi direct are the best .... I forgot which ones mine had pre installed in the openvix image .

Now I seem to be running again can I or should I install kodi direct ?
If I can what addons inside kodi direct are the best ones ?
I had it installed in the openvix image but I forgot which addons inside kodi direct were installed.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's where I was going wrong .... I assumed the CCam would have been installed by default.
Got all my channels working now. Just playing around with kodi direct . Is it advised to use in openatv and which addons inside kodi direct are the best .... I forgot which ones mine had pre installed in the openvix image .

You can install kodidirect look for a spectro or exodus addon.

Back