Openatv and zgemma

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got the above installed and it's running sweet, is there any little tip that may come in handy I have been running openvix for a while so any help would be great.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just got the above installed and it's running sweet, is there any little tip that may come in handy I have been running openvix for a while so any help would be great.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
The one thing you can do is online update unlike using openvix as its a patched image and would brick the box,I have added the iptv player file which works very well on the zgemma box if that helps and it can be online updated using openatv firmware

The one thing you can do is online update unlike using openvix as its a patched image and would brick the box,I have added the iptv player file which works very well on the zgemma box if that helps and it can be online updated using openatv firmware

which IPTV addon do you have, I have Kodi Direct installed but its hit and miss

which IPTV addon do you have, I have Kodi Direct installed but its hit and miss
I have attached the iptv player file for you,Its a lot smoother than kodi and if you run openatv you can then online update the player

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer_124.02.05.00_all.ipk
    3.5 MB · Views: 16
Hello
If I wanted to go Openatv instead of Openvix how would I go about it ?
How do I keep my lines and put them back on the openatv version....
Will it still have the sly skin and the autobouquet makers etc ?
Sorry for the silly questions but I fancy going to the openatv for updates etc ?

Thanks

Hello
If I wanted to go Openatv instead of Openvix how would I go about it ?
How do I keep my lines and put them back on the openatv version....
Will it still have the sly skin and the autobouquet makers etc ?
Sorry for the silly questions but I fancy going to the openatv for updates etc ?

Thanks

FTP into etc for cccam or usr/keys for other cams and backup your lines.

Autobouquets is included in openATv but youd need to install the skin.

The best decision you have made to leave behind Openvix and go with OpenATV, it jut seems to run so much better on the Zgemma boxes,
You can online update your box now without worrying about bricking it

FTP into etc for cccam or usr/keys for other cams and backup your lines.

Autobouquets is included in openATv but youd need to install the skin.

I have Ftp'd the box and I have taken copies of files called mg_cfg , CCcam.2.3.0 , mgcamd.1.38 and CCcam.cfg .... are these the files I need to keep a back up of my lines/gift ?

I have Ftp'd the box and I have taken copies of files called mg_cfg , CCcam.2.3.0 , mgcamd.1.38 and CCcam.cfg .... are these the files I need to keep a back up of my lines/gift ?
your gift will be a CCcam.cfg file or newcamd.list file

your gift will be a CCcam.cfg file or newcamd.list file

I cant find anything with newcamd.list so hopefully ive got the right ones ... my box has 2 gifts on it for better performance apparently lol

I cant find anything with newcamd.list so hopefully ive got the right ones ... my box has 2 gifts on it for better performance apparently lol

So have you checked the etc and usr/keys folder for a CCcam.config

Its also possible the seller ran Oscam on it so in usr/keys or /var/tuxbox/config is there a oscam.server file ?

im still on robijay firmware on zgemma h2 password never been able to ftp. website says PASSWORD - FTP TELNET dont understand what the usernmae password and port is?

- - - Updated - - -

if i dont know my password and user to ftp into the box how can i find it out or change it

im still on robijay firmware on zgemma h2 password never been able to ftp. website says PASSWORD - FTP TELNET dont understand what the usernmae password and port is?

- - - Updated - - -

if i dont know my password and user to ftp into the box how can i find it out or change it

user=root
pass=robijay

So have you checked the etc and usr/keys folder for a CCcam.config

Its also possible the seller ran Oscam on it so in usr/keys or /var/tuxbox/config is there a oscam.server file ?

I have found a CCcam .cfg file ... its only around 1k in size if that's correct though.
In usr/keys or var/tuxbox/config there isn't an oscam file.
I'm even more confused now lol.
As said earlier on this box has 2 "gifts" on it.
I emailed the seller and he sent me a message with what he said are the gift codes but I wouldn't know if they are right or rong or how to apply them .

I have found a CCcam .cfg file ... its only around 1k in size if that's correct though.
I emailed the seller and he sent me a message with what he said are the gift codes but I wouldn't know if they are right or rong or how to apply them .

I tend to keep the cccam.cfg file simple with a line to enabled webinfo and one for the sea lion

this is my example

ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
N: <server> <port> <username> <password> 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

If you highlight the CCcam.cfg and right click and select edit you should be able to see your 2 line to be sure.

Then transfer that file to your PC for safe keeping.

Ok folks now I need your help .
I have flashed to openatv and am trying to set it up .
Its saying tuner lock problem and surprise surprise I have lost my sly channels dispite copying ove my cc file thing . It saying something about no active cams ?

Back