oooh its busy in here ;)

LOL moody mod, thats a new one for me but never mind, now dont let the door hit you on the arse on your way out.

Don't worry about that, I've got a Red Ring and I'm wearing extra cushioned pants :)

Dead Rising was/is terrible mate. :)

Longetivity, ah yes, it has a Blu-Ray player that we can use for years and years to come!

I don't understand your comment about MS wanting their games to looks good, what's wrong with that and why shouldn't they, why doesn't it sound good to you? :err:
It sounded odd to me, its like they dont see a future in producing new games for the new hardware, but instead thought building in new features to existing games would be better. I might have got the wrong end of the stick with it, but one thing is for certain - they will be producing a new SDK for the current console that will have these features available. I dont know if it is a wise move or not just now, I am sure time will tell.

And once the new console is out, I will give it a go ;)

And I loved Dead Rising, I thought it was one of the funniest games ever.

I think one of the main failings with the PS3 is that people just dont know what to develop for it, on paper it is vastly superior to the tech in the 360, but no one seems to have a grasp on what to do with it - yet.

I recently moved my PS3 to a new location under the TV, and I marvelled at the amount of dust that had been collected :)

LOL I ain't stopped smiling reading this thread lol

multi format games that are better on 360-=dead space,fallout 3,need for speed carbon,fight night round 3,bioshock,lost planet,ridge racer7(6),strangle hold,infact pretty much all ea games,orange box,
there are just what i can think ov off the top of my head

and haze-a game so good that sony lost the exclusivity to it,and nobody chose to release it on the 360

gta 4 and burnout paradise are better on ps3 ,and nothing on 360 can touch motorstorm

as for dead rising,that was awsome-karmy has you account been hacked or summat,im finding myself agreeing with you more often recently

and how come people seem to overlook sonys famously shoddy drives-all 3 consoles they have made have had drives that are prone to die-ive had 1 rrod,but 2 failed ps3 drives

would nice if it was hacked tho

i've had a ps1 ps2 and now ps3 and i've never had any problems with any of them and long may ti continue :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

would nice if it was hacked tho

i've had a ps1 ps2 and now ps3 and i've never had any problems with any of them and long may ti continue :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I've had the PSX, PS2 and PS3, I also own the PSP mate, but I tend to go where the piracy goes :)

Look at it this way...

PSX - HACKED - Huge success
PS2 - HACKED - Huge success
PSP - HACKED - Huge Success
PS3 - NO HACK - SONY say they will never make a profit from it.

Can you see a pattern?

Sony, once renown for their quality exclusive titles are loosing developers left right and centre to the Xbox360 and even the Wii, who'd have ever thought that Tekken would be a Microsoft game, or Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, the list goes on.

Next year Metal Gear Solid will be a 360 exclusinve ;)

....anyway, I'm fighting the last Boss on Luigis mansion on the Gamecube, must dash :)

Never gonna happen :)!

Whoever wanted to play it will have done so by then.

It would be a nightmare to ship anyway, the game takes up a whole BDROM per language. So get ready for some extreme disk swapping in 360-fanboy land.

Never gonna happen :)!

Whoever wanted to play it will have done so by then.

It would be a nightmare to ship anyway, the game takes up a whole BDROM per language. So get ready for some extreme disk swapping in 360-fanboy land.

It's not missed mate. :)

I'm downloading 'Left 4 Dead', should have it in 30 minutes, it's a First Person shooter by Valve, you've got to escape a city swamped with the undead. I wonder when it'll be released on the PS3? :)

It's not missed mate. :)

I'm downloading 'Left 4 Dead', should have it in 30 minutes, it's a First Person shooter by Valve, you've got to escape a city swamped with the undead. I wonder when it'll be released on the PS3? :)
makes no difference. If its any good and I fancy playing it I can get it for my 360

makes no difference. If its any good and I fancy playing it I can get it for my 360

Yes it does ;)

...I thought you had gotten rid of your 360 due to all the RRODS? :err:

TBH, I actually wasn't too impressed with the 'Left4Dead' demo, it seemed too chaotic. But it's written by Valve so I'm expecting great things, and it's got Zombies, so what more could I ask for :)

Yes it does ;)

...I thought you had gotten rid of your 360 due to all the RRODS? :err:

TBH, I actually wasn't too impressed with the 'Left4Dead' demo, it seemed too chaotic. But it's written by Valve so I'm expecting great things, and it's got Zombies, so what more could I ask for :)
I stupidly got another one to match my BT Home Hub. I got the black one so got an Elite to go with it.

Now it matches my PS3, but is less shiney. Still have a white Wii though, as I cant be bothered getting a black one from anywhere.

I am still hooked on Mirrors Edge though for the moment, I think my next game is a Sonic one anyway..

I've had the PSX, PS2 and PS3, I also own the PSP mate, but I tend to go where the piracy goes :)

Look at it this way...

PSX - HACKED - Huge success
PS2 - HACKED - Huge success
PSP - HACKED - Huge Success
PS3 - NO HACK - SONY say they will never make a profit from it.

Can you see a pattern?

Sony, once renown for their quality exclusive titles are loosing developers left right and centre to the Xbox360 and even the Wii, who'd have ever thought that Tekken would be a Microsoft game, or Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, the list goes on.

....anyway, I'm fighting the last Boss on Luigis mansion on the Gamecube, must dash :)

surely someone at sony would see that but i suppose their hands are tied because they can't be seen to be aiding piracy on this console after the last few which were practically wide open

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

surely someone at sony would see that but i suppose their hands are tied because they can't be seen to be aiding piracy on this console after the last few which were practically wide open

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
Well, its a double edged sword isnt it? Sony have been able to provide the industry with something they would like - a powerful console with an established brand name that appears to be very hard to crack wide open. It should be printing money for all those involved.

Back