oooh its busy in here ;)

thats wot u get for charging silly money and no mod pmsl

:Cheers:

thats because everyone is to busy playing on the ultimate console (PLYSTATION 3)
ha ha take it youve got a shi**y xbox ? cause of your nothin post
lol
bobo

im to busy watching media in high def m8 for free but then again you cant watch out descsent in hd format can you on there hd 2nd rate format.:proud:

Now now children don't make fun of the less fortunate amounst us ;)

*cough*

You people are deluded :)

Like English said initially, wow it's REALLY BUSY in here! :)

Good console with too many toys resulting is a very expensive unit, add the fact that it's not hacked then it can only result in one outcome if you ask me, which is a shame if u ask me.

I just paid £26 for Call of duty 5, I will get months of enjoyment out of it and can always play on line as well to keep intrest in the game going or I could of had a hacked xbox got it for free and then moaned about not getting on line ect coz I was banned and then watch the 3 rings of death pop up.

Na I'll stick to my ps3 and pay for quality games thanks :)

Thankfully, otherwise no one would bother making new games..

Not all 360 owners pirate games mate, game sales are extremely healthy on the 360, otherwise, like u say, they would be very few games.

I pirate because I can, if piracy didn't exist then I wouldn't pirate, I also most likely wouldn't own a console either.

*cough*

You people are deluded :)

Like English said initially, wow it's REALLY BUSY in here! :)

Well it's not that busy in here coz things just dont seem to go wrong with it, also as there's no hack then there's nothing to discuss on that front either.

Deluded ? No just happy and content with what I have, a crackin blue ray media system :)

On the paying for games front, I have also just bought Red Alert 3 for the PC, again it's a game I will spend hours on online so why bother downloading the free version and then getting banned from playing on line ?

You boy's go back to the xbox room and talk about your red rings.

I Na I'll stick to my ps3 and pay for quality games thanks :)

So the PS3 has 'Quality Games', does that mean that the Xbox360 games are poor quality?

You do realise that the games are identicle and in a few cases actually better on the 360.

Well it's not that busy in here coz things just dont seem to go wrong with it, also as there's no hack then there's nothing to discuss on that front either.

Deluded ? No just happy and content with what I have, a crackin blue ray media system :)

lol.

Things do go wrong with them, my audio over HDMI crackles, my PS3 locks up every so often, granted it's not quite as extreme the 360's RROD, but that's just an added feature. ;)

The Blu-Ray player is good, but who cares, I'll never buy a Blu-Ray for my PS3, I download HD rips and stream them to either my 360 or PS3.

I've never had a red ring and I've had the same 360 since january 2006, last red ring I had it was after eating a vindaloo :(

I hate these threads, lol, it's the same thing over and over.

Xbox360 FTW!

PS3 For The BIN! ;)

Identical yes, but better? Which ones?

Don't know off-hand mate, but I've read umpteen reviews where they stated that the 360 version looked and played slightly better then the PS3 edition.

I'm sure Google will help you.

You 2 want to pick the bones out of everything ? Maybe coz your consoles have died and you have nothing better to do, I dont know.

But yes PS3 has some quality games, it's a fooken expression but twist it round to suit your sad needs if you wish.

I cant comment on the xbox coz I anit got one not had one as I didnt want to buy old technology.

Go one twist that lot round.

Don't know off-hand mate, but I've read umpteen reviews where they stated that the 360 version looked and played slightly better then the PS3 edition.

Yeah in his xbox mag.

I can only speak from personal experience and mine has never missed a beat, maybe you bought a cheap hdmi lead I dont know, maybe you bought a knock off one ?

I have both a 360 and a PS3, they are very much toys of the time. When the PS3 wasnt out, I thought the 360 was the dogs, especially when you got to play games like Dead Rising.

However, the way I see it, the PS3 has much more longevity. Especially when MS are keen to make existing 360 titles look better on their next console? Doesnt sound so good to me...

You 2 want to pick the bones out of everything ? Maybe coz your consoles have died and you have nothing better to do, I dont know.

But yes PS3 has some quality games, it's a fooken expression but twist it round to suit your sad needs if you wish.

I cant comment on the xbox coz I anit got one not had one as I didnt want to buy old technology.

Go one twist that lot round.

I Dunno what your talkin about mate,and you're getting all stroppy :)

The comment about 'old technology' is laughable mate.

Unlike you, I have both machines and can offer a personal opinion, fook knows where you're getting yours from, PS3FANBOY.COM perhaps?

I'm too old to argue over consoles with a moody Moderator, I'm off back to the 360 section to talk about grabbing all the latest games for free :)

Atleast Karym knows the PS3 is shit and can have a laugh about it ;)
:Cheers:

I have both a 360 and a PS3, they are very much toys of the time. When the PS3 wasnt out, I thought the 360 was the dogs, especially when you got to play games like Dead Rising.

However, the way I see it, the PS3 has much more longevity. Especially when MS are keen to make existing 360 titles look better on their next console? Doesnt sound so good to me...

Dead Rising was/is terrible mate. :)

Longetivity, ah yes, it has a Blu-Ray player that we can use for years and years to come!

I don't understand your comment about MS wanting their games to looks good, what's wrong with that and why shouldn't they, why doesn't it sound good to you? :err:

Back