One for the non english (who you supporting at the world cup )

Sweden Brasil final then? ;)

WM2006_f.jpg

yeah m8, i'd like to see those swedes with brazilians too :hubbahubba:

ok looks like im on my own lol come on spain!!!!!!!!

i aint supporting england :)

everyone who plays against them maybe ;)

i just watch it for the great free flowing attacking football played by countries like brazil germany argentina etc

as long as england dont win it and motty cries into his flask :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I will be supporting England cos I'm British. They won't win but I would like to see them reach the quarters.
They had a fantastic team in 66 but would perhaps not have won the cup if they were not the host nation.

My home nation, Scotland will be world cup winners hopefully when they actually raffle it.

C'mon the Gers

Chookey

SNA2407A-280_992851a.jpg

could not handle another 44 years of english commentators mentioning it every time they win a corner.:proud:

Would any of the english guys actually be offended if they seen a scot wearing the ABE t shirts (the proper ones) obviously i see it as banter banter and will probs get one for the world cup but just curious?

Italy for me as both my parents are Italian

FORZA ITALIA

Would any of the english guys actually be offended if they seen a scot wearing the ABE t shirts (the proper ones) obviously i see it as banter banter and will probs get one for the world cup but just curious?

no because we know your all just jealous and not good enought to make it :roflmao:

My moneys on Sweden .............or then again the netherlands look tasty mmmmmmmm

:proud:

Italy for me as both my parents are Italian

FORZA ITALIA

On the same token, I'll go for the Dutch, as that's where my current crop is from.

In all honesty, I don't really have a favourite.

The biggest handicap to the English team is the media.

If they weren't so far up their own arse, then maybe us lot north of the border might get behind them.

Anyone who mentions the farce that was 1966 at every opporchancity needs shot.

The feckers even mention it if Engurland aren't playing.

Get over yourselves you jingoistic, inbred News of the World, Sun, Star journo's.

So in summary...LET FOOTBALL WIN!!!

The biggest handicap to the English team is the media.

So in summary...LET FOOTBALL WIN!!!

100% agreed.

The gutter press will build them up as high as they can, just watch what happens in the press once EPL is over. They are on a win win situation, the higher they build them, the further they have to fall and the gutter press is ready to push them to get a story. If Eng do well it will be made out the press backed them all the way.

I don't hate the English team, I am actually a fan of them but the media pisses me off big time. The real English fans far outweigh the scum fans but the gutter press prefer the scum because it gives them a story. They don't want stories of how fans are behaving.

I wouldn't want to be wearing one on a Saturday night out in Blackpool, that's for sure! :Yikes:

You'd be safe during the fair fortnight though.

Or indeed in the Jaggy Thistle anytime throughout the year :)

The Jaggy Thistle.

The only pub in England with Bullet Proof windows during summer 2010.

:)

Back