one for all remote control

badaman

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm after a remote control that controls all devices such as tele/dvd/hifi/sat/cable etc etc can anyone point me in the right direction - really like the Kameleon range.

-Badaman

and i paid £14.99 for that exact one too.

had to send it to factory to get re-programmed for my Pioneer DVD player though, as it wasn't compatible. (freebie from one4all)

nice remote, and looks smart

I bought mine (4 in 1) from America, cost me a fiver and its wicked, pity they cost more in the UK. Unfortunately that aint gonna help you.

Check out Argos as they have some around the tenner mark.
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...11|Accessories+and+batteries|8963412&x=21&y=8

One thing to note though, make sure the remote you buy supports your HD Ready tele (thats if you got one). Almost guaranteed to work on Analogue, but one of my older all in one remotes doesnt work on my lcd hd ready tele.

Thanks to all who replied.
Rawsy I like that! and for only £20 seems a good buy - have you had any experiences with the batteries ie do they wear out quickly...

-Badaman

I'm looking at the One For All KAMELEON 6 V2 @ £30 goto go collect from leicester, and they only can reserve for today, I'll get my work colleague to collect over the weeknd. Can't wait till I get it ;-)

-Badaman

I use rechargeable batteries in mine. I got a uniross charger plus 4 batteries at maplins sometime ago for £4.99. Works out cheaper in the long run. They do last quite a while on remotes, well on mine they do.

Thanks to all who replied.
Rawsy I like that! and for only £20 seems a good buy - have you had any experiences with the batteries ie do they wear out quickly...

-Badaman

not sure i only bought it to make my dvd player region free. i did get it to control everything but are lass doesnt like change so i didnt bother useing it after that

How about a Logitech Harmony? I love mine. Bit expensive but they do a lot.

They have a 4in1 remote in poundland at the moment....

Its err £1, cant comment on the quality as I didnt get one.

Maybe worth a try, for that price you can use it as a doorstop!

I did have a look at the harmony range - quite expensive tho;-) anyhow thanks to all for the input I'll let byou know when I get my KAMELEON 6 V2.

-Badaman

you could try one of these

10 Way Remote Control

For TV/VCR/CD/DVD/CBL/AMP/ASAT/DSAT and 2 x AUX
Can learn the functions of your original remote controls
Available in silver or anthracite
Price per item £4.99

Lidl this thursday

I'd be tempted to buy this if I can get it to learn the codes for:

a. Playstation 3 (perhaps not if PS3 is blutooth)
b. Dreambox 600c
c. Hyundai ImageQuest 32" LCD TV.

:D

you could try one of these

10 Way Remote Control

For TV/VCR/CD/DVD/CBL/AMP/ASAT/DSAT and 2 x AUX
Can learn the functions of your original remote controls
Available in silver or anthracite
Price per item £4.99

Lidl this thursday

Back