On the telly....

Yes and the contract states if he breaks it he has to have a threesome with Hilary Devey and Deborah Meaden and like fook would anyone want that lmao

With a blindfold on you could handle Meaden but for the love of god, even in pitch black, the thought of Hilary's low pitched groan would put the fear of Christ up any man.... not to mention when she goes around the back of you and you find out she's got a bigger cock than yours!!!!! #imout

With a blindfold on you could handle Meaden but for the love of god, even in pitch black, the thought of Hilary's low pitched groan would put the fear of Christ up any man.... not to mention when she goes around the back of you and you find out she's got a bigger cock than yours!!!!! #imout

You sir, have just put the most hideous thought into my head lol

Sent from my telephone.

Blimey earwig your certainly a gluten for punishment lol!

Sent from my iPad using Telepathy.

Ex wifes' birthday in January, think I've just found the perfect present for her.

I was a bit disappointed with the Dragons Den team a bit more encouragement would have gone down a lot better. After all it was for charity and that can't be bad can it? You have to admit it was more useful than that bloody wooden box game for £40.00 ffs. :(

What was Hilary Devey like in real life, i bet she looks hotter in the flesh than on the TV, did you get her number? Didn't have a crack at her then? ;)

You are on the front page anyway!

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back