On the telly....

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be on the TV on Sunday 23rd December BBC 2 - Dragons Den

If anyone is interested. In fact I filmed it so long ago I can't remember much about it!

I remember you saying it had been recorded it way back :) will deffo be tuning in :thumbsup:

If anyone is interested. In fact I filmed it so long ago I can't remember much about it!

How did you get on?

How did you get on?

I applied online and then went for an audition, then did a Business Plan presentation......... oh you meant how DID I get on.
I'm sworn to secrecy.

I applied online and then went for an audition, then did a Business Plan presentation......... oh you meant how DID I get on.
I'm sworn to secrecy.

Aha, a teacher in the school my daughter goes was on deal or no deal, he to was also sworn to secrecy

Shall we look out for the derby county scarf............................I'm out

I'm sworn to secrecy.

Yes and the contract states if he breaks it he has to have a threesome with Hilary Devey and Deborah Meaden and like fook would anyone want that lmao!

Sent from my telephone.

So who do we have to look out for as i'm sure you didn't introduce yourself as earwig :)

When he is on you will know for sure :)

Updated it for you:

Yes and the contract states if he breaks it he has to have a threesome with Hilary Devey and Deborah Meaden while theo prophetis waves cash in his face and tests out his new multi-use suction clip industrial anal intruder, with ears.

and like fook would anyone want that lmao!

Sent from my telephone.

hope you give DW a plug:Wave:fair play to you hope you did well

So who do we have to look out for as i'm sure you didn't introduce yourself as earwig :)
Thats easy he is the one in the Santa suit and sun glasses.Everyone knows that surely. Pmpl sorry earwig I had to do that one. ;)

DEAR LORD...... its been a while since we had to put up with earwigs search for fame but he's baaaaack lol....

i dont watch dragons den but i think im going to tune into this one as long as we get confirmation that hes not going to sing lol ;)

Perfik!!!

Your not on there trying to get investment in setting up a card server are you? :D

Sent from my telephone.

I think on just on the basis of having a movie with the above in it, I could make my million!

There will always be some depraved person that would pay to see that.....Miggy?

Miggy would be willing to starr in it I reckon!

You could see it now...

"I really need this investment"

"We'll give you the money but first you have to do something for us"...

*cue cheesy music* :D

Sent from my telephone.

I think on just on the basis of having a movie with the above in it, I could make my million!

There will always be some depraved person that would pay to see that.....Miggy?

Miggy would be willing to starr in it I reckon!

You could see it now...

"I really need this investment"

"We'll give you the money but first you have to do something for us"...

*cue cheesy music* :D

Sent from my telephone.

Gentlemen depraved moi, Exos no,no, no naughty boy.: spank :. Jimbo about this movie tell me more?. I could be rich will I have to do full nudity or just a quick flash.Hmm

And so the PR train begins........

got an interview on BBC Radio Derby tomorrow AM and hopefully first 'official' airplay of the single!

Back