Omnia error

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Recived the Omnia++ Card today and the Smartbee 3,579 programmer,connected to port 1 i get the red light on i incert the card in and get ta green light.

tell the uploader to connect,i get the error message followed by the "insert card message" tried moving the card up n down but still the same,using win 7 on this pc,so tried on a xp pc same thing.any idea what i am doing wrong,read other posts but still not working.

Capture2.png

Last edited:
Try setting the delay to 400ms

If you are using a USB programmer, good luck it takes fookin ages to get this to work properly.

Also, is it definately an Omnia card and not a Millenium?

JohnO

This programmer programmer is one of the Smallest Smartcard programmers availabe on the market. It works in Phoenix (Reset Mode) at the fixed frequency of 3,579 Mhz . It does not need any external power supply but simply connecting the USB Cable to the USB port it will get the power supply from there with no need to install any kind of driver on your computer. This simple but strong programmer works with all the softwares around operating at the fixed frequency choosen and in Phoenix Mode. No compatibility problems. Two Led will help you to understand when the programmer is powered on (Red Led) and the when Datas as trasmitted or receiver (Green Led). Tiny, fast, compatible and easy to use this is the simple programmer you were looking for with a very aggressive external design. Dimension: 47,00 mm/1,85 inches * 66 mm/2.6 inches * 11 mm/0.44 inches Weight: Approx. 35 Gr. including Cable. Cable connection: Rs-232 for programming & USB for Power Supply. Prog. Mode: Phoenix. Op. Freq.: Single: 3,579 Mhz (SmartBee vers. 3579) or 6 Mhz (SmartBee vers. 600) Led: * 1 Green Data * 1 Red Power Supply Card Detect: Yes Drivers/Software: No Need

connected both leads to pc ,usb and rs lead(via usb adapter)

still says insert card

tried on 150 right upto 550 ms still the same.

no config errors with ports etc

and it def a Omnia card 9wellthats what the pappaer wirk says)

its a white card with a chip on it

treid it on a mill uploader just ,checking to make sure its the rite card,connects fine and say no ATR (as its wrong card i would expect that) but the pc is reading it.

Use this loader
keeping in mind the error message at the end is a error in the script and was meant to be, process finished and card programmed

Thats the loader posted above,gonna try login in as admin to see if it makes any differnce.

Back