OMFG! i'm sure we had an earthquake here

Yea scared the crap outta me, woke up thinkin i was bloody dreaming, to see the house shaking from side to side and sounded like a bloody train going past bedroom window, only about 10 mile from epi centre, quite an experience but dont wanna make an habit of it lol

yeah felt it here too just after 1am i live in licolnshire not far from market rasen which was the epicentre. the whole house shook the bed was moving wadrobes the lot absolutly shit meself.

just got in from work (asda grimsby) and there is big cracks in the wall apparently all the cieling was twisting and moving.

very scary but awesome experience at the same time.

Felt it in Notts, shook the house like mad lol.

At one point it felt like the walls were going to cave in lol.

quake

I was watching X Files and felt it , Live near Saltburn Cleveland. Stood up at the time and
it moved me a good inch or two. Thought house was falling down.. :angelwing

I was at work at the time in Grimsby which isnt far from market rasen and the factory started shaking i thought what the fook,i thought the oil refinery down the road had blown up : shocked2

felt it @ mine gota admit i must be sick in the head i liked it thought it was pretty cool

didnt feel it here in dagenham, but my house alarm went off lol. the shock sensors ont he windows picked it up. thought someone had tried to get it... lol !

Back