OMFG! i'm sure we had an earthquake here

earthquake 12:55am

12:55am just got out of bed..the whole bed start shaking. look at out throught window saw few people knocking on each other door..Now i can not go to sleep..I live in West Yorkshire area..any body else felt it?

Yea i'm in leeds, and was just sat on my bed, the bed shook quite heavily.

they rekon epicentre was 50km frm HELL !!! oops HULL lol fuk i live near that my wife woke me up otherwise i`d off slept through it lol!!!

Felt it in Mansfield, I live in upstairs flat and it shook the whole building !! I thought it was some sort of poltergiest activity lol, was watchin a horror flick at the time !!!

well nice knowing u all lol i tink i`d best get kettle on and have a brew !!! DAM THAT WAS CLOSE!!!
seriously a video fell off my lads shelve and hit him on the head lol

well nice knowing u all lol i tink i`d best get kettle on and have a brew !!! DAM THAT WAS CLOSE!!!
seriously a video fell off my lads shelve and hit him on the head lol

pmsl, so if the quake never woke him, the video did LOL

OMG,the tremor has woken the whole family up, we live about 15 miles NE of the epicentre in Immingham, f8cking bed shaking, wardrobes shaking thought we were getting attacked by an entity. everything ok though.

lol i was psml but the bloody thing did hit him lol i`d av slept through it but wife woke me up !! now whole bloody house is up lol i looked out my window and half the neighbours wer in the street !!! sod that i`m avn a brew and back to bed !!

I was working in Gateshead on nights and we never felt it up hereat all in the North East, but i was working with a lad from leeds who got a call from his missus and she got woke by it. It was strange though because we never felt it lol.

I've been through quite a few of these in the west indies and they can be frightening especially when it starts and stops for about 40mins to an hour.
I'm in cheshunt so did not feel it here

Back