old PACE stuck on logo

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i've got a 4000 pace (P3.CR4) and its still got the old SW and TW logo.everything around my area went tits up yesterday and i had to rescan my dreambox but this box wont force update.
the NETID is fine but the freq seems to have changed numbers once again.
im unsure if its have the old " no update " mod done but if it has whats the way round this ?.
also a m8 has a 1000 that wont so im taking it that that has the no update mode as well , he's is stuck on the TW

just checked and the 4000 hasnt had the caps removed for the no update mod , , , is there another no update mod for this particular box ?logo.

Last edited:
it will up date but will just go right off again because of n3 ,but worth a try ,keep safe until the new crack is out .

i know about N3 but i was wondering why the box wont update.
i've lifted the jumper and made a netid atmega but still the same , it just cant take an update.

you have had it working b4 i take it you in pure or tvest or the otheir
the old 1000 might not take the new update ,keep trying also your area has it been hit by n3

its a 4000n in TW but the toshiba was flashed donkeys back with a TW flash.its worked fine for a number of years in tw area but for one reason and another its not been plugged in for a few month.
i took it out the cupboard , plugged it in , , it seemed like the numbers whirled round ,,,rebooted still with the TW logo and sticks like its lost the netid.
queer one this, its for the kitchen we were doing up so looks like its the bin as i dont own the up48 anymore.

its a 4000n in TW but the toshiba was flashed donkeys back with a TW flash.its worked fine for a number of years in tw area but for one reason and another its not been plugged in for a few month.
i took it out the cupboard , plugged it in , , it seemed like the numbers whirled round ,,,rebooted still with the TW logo and sticks like its lost the netid.
queer one this, its for the kitchen we were doing up so looks like its the bin as i dont own the up48 anymore.

its not worth the hassle m8, doubt very much you will update your box without 1st flashing the toshiba again.....the software onit is too old to update to the newer software

had a feeling that would be the problem , gippo's took it for scrap this afternoon.

Back