ofw 3.80 to cfw

alonso

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was given my mates lads slim psp the other to stick cfw on but when I got it, it has ofw 3.80 on, I though it already had cfw on it and I've never upgraded from official before..

I've never used a pandora battery, been upgrading my son's phat for years without just by sticking the pbp file to root and sticking the Game folder in and loading it that way..

1st of all where do I start with this old ofw? Also, can I upgrade it the way I have been doing it for years.. I've still got all the GEN firmware, tried that but doesnt load..

cheers

Hi guys,

I was given my mates lads slim psp the other to stick cfw on but when I got it, it has ofw 3.80 on, I though it already had cfw on it and I've never upgraded from official before..

I've never used a pandora battery, been upgrading my son's phat for years without just by sticking the pbp file to root and sticking the Game folder in and loading it that way..

1st of all where do I start with this old ofw? Also, can I upgrade it the way I have been doing it for years.. I've still got all the GEN firmware, tried that but doesnt load..

cheers

pm me ur addy and ill send u pandora with card that will put it straight to gend3 and also if u go into card u can run the Prometheus-3 (latest)

Upadted to Gen D3 then Prome 3 (thanks to JTH for the Pandora!), everything seems good except I cant get wwe 09 or wwe11 to work? Took working game/mem stick from my psp and game doesnt work in it also? Just get black screen??

Any ideas or come across this?

Back