Offside Streams Addon's?

darren221980

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

Last weekend my cousin asked me to take a look at his XBMC box (its a Sumvision Cyclone Nano 2 Slim) he uses as his little lad has somehow managed to restore it to factory settings so he has lost all his addons etc. As a result he has asked me to add several addon's back on including SportsDevil.

Anyhow my cousin has stated he had Offside Streams on the box and Streambox tv, now i haven't set up XBMC before but have done a search around using google and been unable to find any repo's or the addon's for Offside streams etc. So does anyone else who is familiar in using XBMC know if it is possible to get these addon's on the box my cousin has?

Thanks,

Darren

Evening all,

Last weekend my cousin asked me to take a look at his XBMC box (its a Sumvision Cyclone Nano 2 Slim) he uses as his little lad has somehow managed to restore it to factory settings so he has lost all his addons etc. As a result he has asked me to add several addon's back on including SportsDevil.

Anyhow my cousin has stated he had Offside Streams on the box and Streambox tv, now i haven't set up XBMC before but have done a search around using google and been unable to find any repo's or the addon's for Offside streams etc. So does anyone else who is familiar in using XBMC know if it is possible to get these addon's on the box my cousin has?

Thanks,

Darren

have a look here m8.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA6A-YwpaSI

Back