Skybox F5s Offline server

euroanchor

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

How can I check whether a server is still active?
It it possible to do it from laptop, the one on my 'gift' went off after 2-3 weeks.Even though I've now got alternative joy, I'm pissed at the guy who sold me a 12 month package.

im in the same boat paid for 12 months got 4 days, cash and delivered to mine, is there a way to tell?

Looks like the server has been pulled.
Just like to say a big thanks to Dolfiemax for giving his time to look into it for me. Top Guy.:Clap:

when will you lot learn? if you must use a payserver then dont buy a box with gift thrown in, do your homework and stick to 3 months at a time then if it goes tits up then you havent lost out to much. @euroanchor get in touch with the guy to see whats happened.. the system might be having problems so try again in a couple of days if not report the guy or go to his house/shop and demand partial refund!. of course theres no garuntee,s but there seems to be more and more of these thieves ripping people off and having no intention of supplying what they are charging for. regards mdt

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, don't really know how to take that post, not all of us were born with the knowledge and have to learn as we go along. However, if I knew what I was doing BEFORE I bought the box then I wouldn't have bought it from anyone and would have gone straight to a seller and bought the line myself and almost certainly wouldn't have to ask for help from you guys. As for the system having problems, it's been offline and not working for weeks.
You're right about rip off merchants, but again, how do you know until it happens?
Anyway, the site's a good one and I've had help from guys I've never had anything to do with so can't complain at all, as I said before @Dolfiemax went the extra mile to help out and I'm picking it up as I go along.
Cheers.
Euroanchor

Last edited by a moderator:
If you google "cardsharing info"

CCcam server cline tester is a web app built to help you quickly test the free cccam server clines you found on internet.

Insert the cccam server clines, press the process button and let the web app determine which CCcam servers are alive and accepts the provided credentials.

Back