.o::O' F1 Racers League Results

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is the big league that had 67 players in all. Thanks to all that were part of this game because it has been very hard fought and tough to succeed in.

You have to be signed in to see the full results- http://www.fantasyracers.com/game/viewleague1.php

The winning team to congratulate is 'Gearbox Grim' (£50 prize)
in second place 'Belligerent Midgets' (£30 prize)
in third place 'Some one has to be bottom' (£20 prize)

With the help of everyone who joined in with this game, DigitalWorldz finished 12th overall out of over 700 private leagues!! I think that is a fantastic achievement and shows members involved are a true credit to this place!
:Clap:

If you finished on the first page, in the top 25 then well done! If you ended on the 3rd page you really must make amends by joining in next season to show that you arent totally rubbish :proud:
Those in the middle, unlucky but better luck will be due next time.
I hope to see everyone back in it next year as it is a bit of enjoyment to make F1 & DigitalWorldz more interesting.

Winners please contact me by pm so I dont have to look up which team is who.
Thanks for the fun. :)

Yay!!!

I came in 1184th!!

:champion::champion::champion:

I think I registered for this one, but I cant remember my login.

but of you post the league I will remember my team name :)

Well done to the prize winners...:Clap:

A brilliant team result also.

I came 19th, not bad considering I forgot about it when I should have been changing my drivers during season, that was why I opted for the lesser budget.

If only I had managed it better, I could have been a real threat

....for 18th place....:proud:

Well done to the prize winners...:Clap:

A brilliant team result also.

I came 19th, not bad considering I forgot about it when I should have been changing my drivers during season, that was why I opted for the lesser budget.

If only I had managed it better, I could have been a real threat

....for 18th place....:proud:

I bet you were sweating while watching my performance :)

I didn't know we were supposed to actually DO things, I thought we just picked our team and that was that, lol.

I bet you were sweating while watching my performance :)

I didn't know we were supposed to actually DO things, I thought we just picked our team and that was that, lol.

You couldn't change as you used the top budget of 45 million, I chose 40 million which allowed me to sell drivers and buy others, the problem was that if a driver got good result then their price went up while yours went down, you really had to take a risk on selling a good driver if you thought another track suited a different driver.

You did well witchy.

MH you were BOTTOM of the second page. Thats not good pmsl. Only the guys who randomly added a team to help the face of DigitalWorldz actually done worse.... :)

Anyway if the winners could pm me with a paypal email addy, or suitable alternative payment method please.. like bank account number, pin, mothers maiden name & security check details etc, your Nigerian dollars are awaiting to be sent.

Bugger.... 48th (9921st) :(

Bugger.... 48th (9921st) :(

That's because you are shit, not like me who came 1184th;)

HEYY!!...I just realised that I came in FIFTH out of us lot. :)

Ha!

:)

Last edited:
That's because you are shit, not like me who came 1184th;)

HEYY!!...I just realised that I came in FIFTH out of us lot. :)

Ha!

Ya fekkin eeeejit, did you think I said you did well for you coming last....DOH

btw...how much did you win, same as me I guess so you ain't that good....:proud:

Just wait until next season.

Ya fekkin eeeejit, did you think I said you did well for you coming last....DOH

btw...how much did you win, same as me I guess so you ain't that good....:proud:

I refuse to talk to you, you are not in my league. ;)

I reckon I should be award the 'Best Newcomer' Prize, £100 will do.

Back