NZBMATRIX closed - Post Alternatives

i've just signed up in nzb2u, can u plz upgrade me too ?

Contact form submitted newlix...username on there is goth1k ;)

Cheers buddy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

you guys realise that there has been no new nzb posted for that last 14 days ?

Oh no. That does not bode well does it?

To be fair, he has not charged anybody and he has been in e-mail contact with me so it not like he's just disappeared. The site is still running, its just that its not getting any updates and he does not know why.

Of course I am going to give it a try - hopefully it gets sorted, thanks for letting us know.

I have been in contact with him as well about justified ;bones ncis ncis la all are saying 43 days was the last aired date and in fact the search box cannot find bones even though it is in show list but an old episode

I have been in contact with him as well about justified ;bones ncis ncis la all are saying 43 days was the last aired date and in fact the search box cannot find bones even though it is in show list but an old episode

There is such a thing as VIPTV

this sites been around since the day nzbmatrix went down, it is highly customized to match nzbmatrix features, and has a very active forum..
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just spoke with the admin over there, he said the first 25 guys from here to request invites via the site can join for free

I just spoke with the admin over there, he said the first 25 guys from here to request invites via the site can join for free

Just admit it, you are the admin.......

I
I was just going to ask that question...

Thanks for the upgrade though :)

Regards

Dave H

Yeah, sucks and it took 5 days to cleanup but we are back in business.

We may charge for access but we don't hesitate to give back when we have problems.

Code:

Code:
still indexing nzbs strong? The site looks promising. Think there will be any backlash from using the US TLD .com?

nzb2u still indexing nzbs strong? The site looks promising. Think there will be any backlash from using the US TLD .com?

its funny when you do some analysis. For example Arrow s01e14 was actually posted at least 9 times according to my server, yet nzb2u only picked up 2 of the postings. its amazing to know how much stuff the indexing sites do actually miss. I reckon at least a 1/4, maybe a 1/3 or more of usenet posting go un-indexed by even the best sites.

Hi Guys,

put me on the list if you are still looking for a new home!! I'm one of the developers from oznzb.com, we are tring to fill the gaps left from nzbmatrix disappearance. We aim to help you guys find what you are looking for easily...

myself and the dev team have added some great fetures to aid your quest including;
Code:

I think you need to have a look at your regex and processing, I've contacted you via the web site with the following,

You seem to be missing quite a few releases, e.g. I did a search for NCIS which I know there was new episodes posted yesterday for NCIS and NCIS los angeles. I knew you caught some of the releases (5) but according to my own indexer I had the following,

NCIS Los Angeles S04E16 1080p 1.76 GB
NCIS Los Angeles S04E16 1080p WEB-DL 1.88 GB
NCIS Los Angeles S04E17 Wanted 1080p WEB-DL 1.87 GB
129852 1.56 GB
NCIS S10E17 Prime Suspect 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-BS 1.87 GB
NCIS S10E17 Prime Suspect 720p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-BS 1.54 GB
hVZClOiGyN6ubuegXDToLlqmyQlmjJ6N 399.61 MB
NCIS Los Angeles S04E17 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION 1.33 GB
ncis los angeles 417 hdtv-lol 357.50 MB
NCIS S10E17 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION 992.27 MB
ncis 1017 hdtv-lol 283.38 MB

two of them are hashed but my search engine does correctly ID them though not rename them (working on this in the next couple of weeks)

Last edited:
Back