Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NZBMATRIX closed - Post Alternatives

Thanks oneman, we have been working on the new user rating/voting system which we are making live right now, so will have a look once we are done here.

Thanks oneman, we have been working on the new user rating/voting system which we are making live right now, so will have a look once we are done here.

I think the other way round, focus on quality before looks.

I think the other way round, focus on quality before looks.

sure, as you were, this feature is not about looks its about users being able to rate stuff to let other users know so they dont waste there time on crap. like i said will fix the script shortly :Biggrin2:

sure, as you were, this feature is not about looks its about users being able to rate stuff to let other users know so they dont waste there time on crap. like i said will fix the script shortly :Biggrin2:

don't know if you are member over at newznabforums it worth introducing yourself there

Check you e-mail

Release rating system is live, come and check it out guys, 3 votes per release, 1.overall, score 1-10 video and audio
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good site, and good to see registrations are open, most sites seem to have slammed the doors shut after the recent closures.
Thanks for the info.

Good site, and good to see registrations are open, most sites seem to have slammed the doors shut after the recent closures.
Thanks for the info.

Thanks marand, we are just trying to offer
Code:
as the best nzbmatrix replacement for everyone. Index is now updating about every 10mins and search algorithums have been improved

couchpotato found two NZBs from
Code:
- grabbed and processed them. On inspection it was a setup.exe and readme file saying... double click the exe to get your files..... er, I dont think so! Removed as a search provider.

Code:
- grabbed and processed them. On inspection it was a setup.exe and readme file saying... double click the exe to get your files..... er, I dont think so! Removed as a search provider.

its not really down to the search provider, its down to the person who did the upload and down to you to check it and have suitable AV. There is a option in newznab to list files in the post which i believe this provider has switched on. Also in couchpotato I think you can set minimum post size which helps filter out crap.

The only thing blocking exe is a function in newznab which allows to have exe files only from certain groups. But the flip side is that it can filter useful stuff. Its always a balancing act with automatic indexing.

Code:

Thanks Shindig, i have looked at this a bit closer and it seems someone is poisioning usenet/newgroups with bogus releases, we have updated our script and filters that will weed these out, it should be cleaning out these releases now. maybe use a bit of user discresion as well a HD release with one file and a size of 0.17Mb should set alarm bells off for anyone. Suppirsed you A/V didnt kill it once it was unpacked.

cheers feller for the update.

I do appreciate I should use the the min size/rls option and will check it all out.

Last edited:
Back