NOW TV Box £10 inc

Re: NOW TV Box £10 inc - Plex install guide

cheers guys, got, icefilms, navi-x, let me watch this, ss-plex and the unsupported appstore on and seem to be working fine from the little mess about iv had, just need to set it all up again on my acer revo as thats just gunna stay on all the time and be my server, all my files stored on my nas, and im sorted, got plex on my smart tv and got the now tv box in my bedroom, got some tinkering too do and that should be me sorted, happy days, easily pleased.

is there anyway of getting footy streams through plex does anyone know as that what just be excellent.

Via Navi-x when its working bud.

Via Navi-x when its working bud.

yeah i tried it and didnt seem to be working, mashup would be great if it was available through plex, does anyone know why its not there as is it not just the same as the rest of the channels.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

just ordered one looks interesting , been using airplayer plug on the dreambox , its not bad but this looks ace for 10 notes to stream , is it just a mirror for the pc or can your search from the box ?

just ordered one looks interesting , been using airplayer plug on the dreambox , its not bad but this looks ace for 10 notes to stream , is it just a mirror for the pc or can your search from the box ?

If using channels from plex then it mirrors, stand alone channels can also be added, notwithstanding sky movies @ £4 per month for six months using the code in this thread.

when i go into plex on the now tv box, how do i access the channels, cant see none of the 1's i have installed on my pc plex media server but can access my library fine.

EDIT: never mind i had it hidden, lol!

Last edited:

Another decent offer here folks, 6 months movies and a 24 hour sports day pass £14.99

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Another decent offer here folks, 6 months movies and a 24 hour sports day pass £14.99

Code:

Just seen this myself on Groupon through HUKD its tempting but the whole reason I installed plex was so I can stream movies from my server so chances are I have most of them but yet I'm still tempted :confused:. Also I just read that some people have been paying a £1 a month I never saw that deal anywhere and the previous deal at groupon was the same price but with 5 sport day passes how the hell did I miss all this.

thanx for the heads up on this lads , wifes watching some crap on it , but she can work it and loves the simpleness of it

Code:

"Auto-renew should not be turned off during the offer period as this will remove the discount from your account."

Not so sure about that.

"Auto-renew should not be turned off during the offer period as this will remove the discount from your account."

Not so sure about that.

got this deal yesterday seems pretty good as you can watch whats on sky movies package live as well as on demand

couldnt turn that deal down ,. set alarm on phone for 6 months time can always cancel then

couldnt turn that deal down ,. set alarm on phone for 6 months time can always cancel then

Can you use the same login on more than one box do you know I forgot to ask earlier we bought 3 for bedrooms and I was considering the groupon deal too but I was wondering if I would need to buy it 3 times, cheers.

l think its 2 devices with 1 account

Can I use 2 now tv boxes on 1 account? - NOW TV Community

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

just ordered another

Last edited:

l think its 2 devices with 1 account

Can I use 2 now tv boxes on 1 account? - NOW TV Community

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

just ordered another

Thanks mate I didn't honestly think of checking T's and C's whats the trick I currently have about 2-3 week of my 30 day trial left if I add the code now will it just continue after my 30 day trial ends or will it just end it and start the 6 month, thanks again mate I'm made up with that info.

Thanks mate I didn't honestly think of checking T's and C's whats the trick I currently have about 2-3 week of my 30 day trial left if I add the code now will it just continue after my 30 day trial ends or will it just end it and start the 6 month, thanks again mate I'm made up with that info.

in a perfect world u would think so m8 ,, think l would wait m8 , the code will be ok if you have the one @vicnholly View Posted . thats a great deal l think that ends in afew days , u can save till your ready to use it

with cs downing downhill or poor service this a cheap cheap way into ip tv ,, the future is here lol

lets hope we can still add discount codes when this 6 months is up ? always change account names tho

in a perfect world u would think so m8 ,, think l would wait m8 , the code will be ok if you have the one @vicnholly View Posted . thats a great deal l think that ends in afew days , u can save till your ready to use it

with cs downing downhill or poor service this a cheap cheap way into ip tv ,, the future is here lol

lets hope we can still add discount codes when this 6 months is up ? always change account names tho

Cheers mate just checked the offer at groupon then tried @vicnholly link and its the same deal but one link ends tomorrow the other the day after thats a bit weird Link 1 Link 2

and like you say I'll save the code until my trial ends.

Using Your Groupon: Redeem code by 29 September 2013 at nowtv.com/promo/groupon by copying and pasting your Groupon code into the required field. Sky Movies content available immediately upon redemption. Sky Sports Day Pass will be emailed to you within 10 days of redemption.

anyone seen the skygo and Netflix plugin anywhere , didnt see it on unsupported

think they have had netflix pulled from there server , shame

shame we dont have full roku software aswell as plex , best of both worlds then ? http://www.roku.com/uk/choose-your-roku

Last edited:

Anyone know if I can hack this box so I can view IP Cameras via my Synology NAS and Surveillance Station? Either using a "channel" or by installing plex or something on it?

Hi All, just ordered one one of these! --------- i need the 'download plex for roku' file but it's not showing in post 1. any ideas?

Back