Now there's 4 reasons Jake Paul got beat

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from the illness, the injury and of course the fact he thinks he should have got the decision. Jake Paul has now added that he had a wet dream the night before his match which contributed to his loss.
Move over Deontay Wilder. Jake Paul is after your "King of the excuses" crown.

1678282554486.gif

The commentary on that fight was so biased to JP it was sickening.

He got beat by an entry level boxer and we actually see his level of skill.
Which in my opinion is shite and he will probably never make it in boxing but has made a lot of money from his promotion and influencing background.
People seem to be more interested in popularity than actual skill nowadays 🙄
I also think Tommy Fury has a long way to go before he can be called decent imo.

Tommy fury will never ever make a decent fighter, he's been at it long enough to have stood JP on his head if he had the skills but he doesn't possess them.
In all honesty JP was able to take a punch far better than I believed. His main problem is he doesn't know how to throw one. Tommy Fury will only ever be known for Love Island and beating JP twice.
Unless of course JP can keep his semen off his bedsheets, remain illness and injury free, manage to bribe 3 judges or learn how to box.

In all honesty JP was able to take a punch far better than I believed. His main problem is he doesn't know how to throw one. Tommy Fury will only ever be known for Love Island and beating JP twice.
Unless of course JP can keep his semen off his bedsheets, remain illness and injury free, manage to bribe 3 judges or learn how to box.
JP is great at making money, he’ll never make a great at boxer.

Don't think it has ever been his intention, he saw a way to make big money from the social media muppets and ran with it.
Yeah just another money making venture for him and the fools that bought into the hype and where willing to pay to watch his so called boxing bouts.

And he still went 8 rounds with tommy fury, and dropped him as well.
I think he had mentioned wanting to fight Carl Froch. I think even at 45 Froch would embarrass him.

I think he had mentioned wanting to fight Carl Froch. I think even at 45 Froch would embarrass him.
Froch said he'd fight both brothers same time, they could tag in and out he said, then he'd knock em both into orbit lol. And he would for sure, he has a granite chin and ko punch on him.

Froch said he'd fight both brothers same time, they could tag in and out he said, then he'd knock em both into orbit lol. And he would for sure, he has a granite chin and ko punch on him.
I would love to see but it would never get sanctioned.🙄

Back