Not sure its correct

corinadeva

Banned
Reaction score
Everyday I see people ranting on in the threads its been asked before do a search in fact I see loads of pointless threads I myself am guilty.But this is partly to do with having to post before you can download, before I used to search until I found the answer now I just ask as its a post. Its not that I do not support the forums but here are many people who know much more than I do so be sure most things I know have already been posted, which only leaves me to post crap and waste space.

if i allowed downloads to anyone i would be ranting we cant afford the server and we need to close down

example

look at the 9 MILLION hits at the top of every page

thats been in just over one month

imagine all downloading a just a small 1MB file, as it goes everytime a page is refreshed it takes around 100K so our bandwidth is extremely high and expensive most months we need to pay for the extra bandwidth costs and thats on top of our monthly costs... because we have a set amount of bandwidth allocated

DO THE MATH m8y im not having a go but alot of stuff is over looked when you are ranting at the service here

Last edited:
I can't agree with you either corinadeva. There are lots of subjects here that you can post on or discussions you can join in with, without needing to know a lot. If you feel the need to post crap in order to access downloads, then you're showing a lack of imagination. Or are you just here to leech?

narabdela said:
I can't agree with you either corinadeva. There are lots of subjects here that you can post on or discussions you can join in with, without needing to know a lot. If you feel the need to post crap in order to access downloads, then you're showing a lack of imagination. Or are you just here to leech?

i think hes here just to leech

i dont know the first thing about D box etc... and all that i havnt downloaded one file of here

and i have over 500 posts

like narabdela said "There are lots of subjects here that you can post on or discussions you can join in with" you can

if you feel guilty as you said "I myself am guilty" than the Contributions Page is a way of thanking the people on this great site

and no need to be posting "pointless threads" as you said again

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Unfair to call me a leech as I am a member of torrentleech with a ratio of 1.35 and a 70gig upload, a 35gig upload on wildbytes and over 300gig upload on torrentbytes and other sites all with ++++ RATIO I try and give plenty to the www anyway I can but a leech i'm not, maybe they should make it members only with a £20 per year members fee no matter how many posts,

You can't charge for access to the downloads...there's legal implemetations against that and we would get shut down!

For the one or two people evey week that moan about the downloads, there are probably loads more that register and never come back beccause they can't access downloads...so it's doing it's job.

corinadeva said:
Unfair to call me a leech as I am a member of torrentleech with a ratio of 1.35 and a 70gig upload, a 35gig upload on wildbytes and over 300gig upload on torrentbytes and other sites all with ++++ RATIO I try and give plenty to the www anyway I can but a leech i'm not, maybe they should make it members only with a £20 per year members fee no matter how many posts,

your right was abit unfair sorry to have made it sound like that my bad :Chainsaw:

Devilfish said:
You can't charge for access to the downloads...there's legal implemetations against that and we would get shut down!

For the one or two people evey week that moan about the downloads, there are probably loads more that register and never come back beccause they can't access downloads...so it's doing it's job.

who said charge for access to the downloads ?? or are you jusr saying this as an exsample

i allso agree it is doing its job

corinadeva said:

i take it you never read mine or narabdelas reply then did you m8 :(

Super_LFC said:
who said charge for access to the downloads ?? or are you jusr saying this as an exsample

i allso agree it is doing its job

I was reply to this mate...

maybe they should make it members only with a £20 per year members fee no matter how many posts,

I came here to learn, and I dont mind having to wait until I get 20 posts to be able to download, you can get most the stuff at other places anyway, but at saying that, to learn stuff I really need to download images, tuts etc etc. If the forum is helpful and I can learn stuff (which this forum is) I will stick around and try to fit in.

Only thing about downloads that I dont understand is that it says I have downloaded 3 times and I actually havent downloaded anything yet, but it may just be because the downloads are not working at the moment and I may have tried 3 times to download the Don image.

Thanks for explaining the 20 post rule anyway. :Cheers:

Back