Not Subscribed

blanno

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All,Friend gave me his box to do a new card for him, programed a fun card, came up with an error "Not subscribed to this channel" couldn't get any scrambled channels. Checked all details IRD and BK they were corect, used Shani flash for NTHELL. checked Firmware on box against mine (he lives in a different part of city) his was 3.7-36 mine is 3.7-01. left it for hours nothing doing. so I programed a Tit2 same problem left that and went out for a few pints, came backe hours later working fine, put fun card back in that worked aswell. Switched it off to see if firmware was still the same it was, rebooted with fun card in nothing doing "not subscribed" left it over night no good. put Tit2 back in some time later working again. Just wondering if anybody has come accross this before. It's working now I've told him not to switch it off. Anybody got any thoughts

Blanno

just give him the tit their all going off soon anyway. lol

or make exteep from working tit .bn11 and slap it as .bin on yer fun? could be the dates m8

I have, I just wondered what is causeing it, curiosity thats all. Thanks for the input

Back