Not Really A Scam But Has Anyone Heard Of This

B

buster259

Its called women empowering women (only women can do this )It was on gmtv about it the other week. It is a bit like the pyramid s++t, but i have spoken to people who have made money out of this one. What you do is buy a heart and get more people interested and when you get to the bottom you get your money. They only seem to be small groups, i have spoken to 2 people who have put £500 into it and got £3000 out of it after a few months , a woman who my girlfried works with put in £3000 which i think buys a full heart and got £24000 out just after a few months. My mates girlfriend went to a meeting and she said people are there saying i have paid off my mortgage bought cars etc with the money they have got, there are financial advisors at the meetings, and she said every walk of life was there from cleaners to police women and barristers. Has anyone else heard of this or is it a big blag!!!!!!

It's just a pyramid under another name. If your in early you'll make money but it will always end in tears. Money doesn't grow on trees, someone's got to pay and its the people who come in later. The pyramid becomes unstable and collapses. :( :(

only a women could have come up with this idea.

it did start life off in the states, sad how it's got this far.

Scam

I agree with naradela apart from one thing
Money does grow on trees.
Hence £5 £10 £20 £50 notes lol.........

Back