nokia box: lakyx2 image but only few channel

sabb

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi, i flash lakyx2 image on my nokia dbox, rescan three times but its scan only few asian channel +only sport2 and 3,sentana 1 and other quiet few channel missing as well. can anybody had same problame or solution.thanx

Can you give us a bit more information. What area are you in, have you tried looking for your services and bouquets file for your area, ftp them in and seeing what you get? Was this with set my location? did you adjust the scanning options yourself? Have you had a scanning prob with this d-box on another image?

Do you have a backup of your services and bouquets from your previous image ??

If you do, then FTP them to var/tuxbox/config/zapit then with remote press dbox>service>reload channel lists

i got ntl service and i did not change anything in image. i flash image and scaned from scratch i choose no change in bouquet option. and sorry i dont have backup service but yes i tried service and bouquet from download thats exactly match in my town(leicester). but still same no sky sport1,3 and setanta 2 and only 3-4 sky movies and quite few channel missing. its only scan 40-50 channel alltogether.

What scanning options did you use? sometimes when I scan it needs to be re-done, goodness knows why, try rescanning with fast scan off but if you have already ftp'd services in it should work if for correct area etc, if still nothing after another slow scan i would reflash it to see if it makes any difference

Did you set your location before scanning using the bluee button > Set Location

yes i flashed the box three times and yes i set the my loacation before scan, the image working on other box, probably this box may be faulty. thank u 4 ur reply.:Clap:

Back